Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: berlin82
Forum: Rappelz Trading 05/26/2010, 08:11
Replies: 22
Views: 1,609
Posted By berlin82
There's no screenshot of the trade because it...

There's no screenshot of the trade because it didn't happen. His IGN given is also likely fake, and I've been blocked from his msn ever since the money went through.

I have screen shots of the...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 05/22/2010, 15:57
Replies: 22
Views: 1,609
Posted By berlin82
I paid for an angel, not an account. It...

I paid for an angel, not an account.

It doesn't make sense that I'd flame him for delivering his goods? He said he has received the money. I tried to persuade him that I'd not complain at all if...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 05/21/2010, 07:55
Replies: 22
Views: 1,609
Posted By berlin82
Please beware

Of Firefoxftw, I don't want to call him a scammer, but since paying for his goods, he has totally ignored me for 2 days since and I haven't received the goods at all.

Its a painful lesson that...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 05/19/2010, 17:30
Replies: 7
Views: 648
Posted By berlin82
Please b careful of this trader, cheated me in...

Please b careful of this trader, cheated me in the transaction and refused to pick up his mobile after that.
Forum: Rappelz Trading 05/19/2010, 08:31
Replies: 0
Views: 481
Posted By berlin82
WTB angel baha server

Please pm level/offer, only by paypal.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.