Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: smayk
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 10/22/2016, 11:43
Replies: 16
Views: 21,348
Posted By smayk
hello it decrypts Sdata

hello it decrypts Sdata
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 03/24/2016, 19:28
Replies: 15
Views: 11,697
Posted By smayk
release :(

release :(
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 11/01/2012, 19:41
Replies: 163
Views: 101,403
Posted By smayk
SrShaden hello I have a question I would like to...

SrShaden hello I have a question I would like to use the updater FR but it is very different way by the U.S. if you have an idea how to change it. if you want I can give you the Updater.exe.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 09/05/2012, 10:29
Replies: 11
Views: 5,362
Posted By smayk
someone has the file "Worldname" interface Korea?...

someone has the file "Worldname" interface Korea?
whether I want to.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/22/2012, 14:00
Replies: 11
Views: 5,362
Posted By smayk
thank you Philipp

thank you Philipp
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/20/2012, 22:15
Replies: 11
Views: 5,362
Posted By smayk
xiaorangege you can give me the full MP...

xiaorangege you can give me the full MP interface, but in Korean, thank you.
in fact, there are 125 DeviL corrections has faire.c is why I love the Korean fertion.

made in, I ask all the original...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/20/2012, 01:14
Replies: 6
Views: 1,741
Posted By smayk
you lucky -Phoenix-, I can not even installed the...

you lucky -Phoenix-, I can not even installed the updated.
if you can give me the files without CONFIG.INI Shaiya (he has your ID) to be cool.
MP me.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2011, 22:07
Replies: 10
Views: 2,442
Posted By smayk
my game.exe FR is anti-freeze. I do not do it...

my game.exe FR is anti-freeze. I do not do it multi sorry
You will find here...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2011, 21:55
Replies: 96
Views: 30,228
Posted By smayk
a new game on the FR, then Popup longer works

a new game on the FR, then Popup longer works
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2011, 21:35
Replies: 76
Views: 60,347
Posted By smayk
kernel32.CreatMutexA. no longer in the last...

kernel32.CreatMutexA. no longer in the last game.exe FR. So????

Here is the new game.exe
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2011, 20:48
Replies: 134
Views: 44,682
Posted By smayk
game.exe of the FR has changed in the patch works...

game.exe of the FR has changed in the patch works more to see.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2011, 20:25
Replies: 388
Views: 181,756
Posted By smayk
lilprohacker The patch does not work on the new...

lilprohacker
The patch does not work on the new version of the game.exe FR 12/07/2011.
No error message just a blank screen to launch the game.exe, shame.

Here is the new game.exe
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/13/2010, 12:27
Replies: 244
Views: 59,243
Posted By smayk
it does not foctionne with PE4.5 Shaiya fr.

it does not foctionne with PE4.5 Shaiya fr.
Forum: Shaiya 06/05/2010, 16:23
Replies: 21
Views: 3,066
Posted By smayk
DDS textures are him he wants to change the...

DDS textures are him he wants to change the element 3D (.3dc) I too love the change and also the .Sdata but I can not find my happiness.
Forum: Shaiya 06/02/2010, 12:10
Replies: 0
Views: 791
Posted By smayk
Question hello I want deciphered the Sdata of the French...

hello I want deciphered the Sdata of the French version and also a private version. because I retranslated version private (that is a mixture of CN and U.S. version EP4.5) in French and only the...
Forum: Shaiya 06/01/2010, 09:44
Replies: 15
Views: 7,254
Posted By smayk
virus a-squared 5.0.0.26 2010.06.01 - ...

virus

a-squared 5.0.0.26 2010.06.01 -
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.01.00 2010.05.31 -
AntiVir 8.2.1.242 2010.05.31 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.01 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.06.01...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/15/2010, 14:09
Replies: 17
Views: 15,261
Posted By smayk
the download link is desable

the download link is desable
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.