Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: juker
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2010, 00:16
Replies: 25
Views: 23,995
Posted By juker
@joka666: just out of curiosity why did u...

@joka666:

just out of curiosity why did u choose between 14.2 seconds and 60.76 minutes? the sleep() function expects a value in miliseconds which is 1/1000th of 1 second.. i rewrote this little...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2010, 00:00
Replies: 23
Views: 13,519
Posted By juker
use?

may i ask what is this used for and how is it used?

thx in advance =)
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/07/2010, 02:51
Replies: 201
Views: 79,921
Posted By juker
First of all, great work. I was using xRad before...

First of all, great work. I was using xRad before and switched to this because xRad was incompatible with 1.9 but I like yours much better so I'll be sticking with this utility. On a side note I was...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 00:32
Replies: 99
Views: 54,836
Posted By juker
this radar was unbelievable!! it was truly...

this radar was unbelievable!! it was truly amazing, I -really- hope its updated, so do all of my friends! Great work! Major props to the author and to the people attempting to modify it for the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.