Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gabeang
Forum: Facebook 07/17/2013, 05:13
Replies: 243
Views: 37,424
Posted By gabeang
Is it patched? good thing I got all the...

Is it patched? good thing I got all the pure/legendary dragons before it did.
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2013, 12:33
Replies: 243
Views: 37,424
Posted By gabeang
OMG! Thank you so much ballot!! Works perfectly!...

OMG! Thank you so much ballot!! Works perfectly! ;)
Forum: Facebook 07/14/2013, 15:01
Replies: 163
Views: 22,272
Posted By gabeang
Thank you so much for this Ballot! Really...

Thank you so much for this Ballot! Really appreciated! :D Thumbs up.
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2013, 16:35
Replies: 163
Views: 22,272
Posted By gabeang
+Thanks!! Worked like a charm!! Thumbs up! :) ...

+Thanks!!
Worked like a charm!! Thumbs up! :)

Waiting for Gem/Food hack!!
Forum: Dragon City 07/04/2013, 11:47
Replies: 281
Views: 94,882
Posted By gabeang
Okay thanks! :) Anyway, will it still...

Okay thanks! :)



Anyway, will it still be 2 days? Or less?
Forum: Dragon City 07/03/2013, 08:04
Replies: 281
Views: 94,882
Posted By gabeang
rshacker13, any tips on how I could earn more...

rshacker13, any tips on how I could earn more food faster? I have 9 Huge Food Farms, and it only gives me 45 food. :( Is there any way to fasten this up?
Forum: Dragon City 05/26/2013, 08:12
Replies: 281
Views: 94,882
Posted By gabeang
Hello, I'm wondering why it doesn't do the free...

Hello, I'm wondering why it doesn't do the free food cycle anymore. :(
Forum: Facebook 05/24/2013, 01:57
Replies: 23
Views: 28,939
Posted By gabeang
Works like a charm, thanks!

Works like a charm, thanks!
Forum: Dragon City 05/16/2013, 22:07
Replies: 281
Views: 94,882
Posted By gabeang
Still working fine for me! Thank you! :)

Still working fine for me! Thank you! :)
Forum: Facebook 05/08/2013, 18:07
Replies: 111
Views: 7,009
Posted By gabeang
Dragon City please!! :)

Dragon City please!! :)
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.