Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: akidon
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 11/03/2012, 16:20
Replies: 11
Views: 1,449
Posted By akidon
I deleted the link. I apologize for my mistake....

I deleted the link. I apologize for my mistake. It is an insistence of Titan.

I said. "No one will invest in him."
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 11/03/2012, 15:17
Replies: 11
Views: 1,449
Posted By akidon
Yes, it was a good server. But,No one will invest...

Yes, it was a good server. But,No one will invest in him.

Hi guys im pleased to say that after 2 years of silence, Shaiya Pandora will make an epic return, work has allready been started and a...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/29/2012, 03:51
Replies: 31
Views: 3,856
Posted By akidon
Please teach the status of your server. Where is...

Please teach the status of your server. Where is your homepage?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/25/2011, 08:10
Replies: 191
Views: 17,779
Posted By akidon
I brought a lot of Japanese from "Japan Shaiya"....

I brought a lot of Japanese from "Japan Shaiya". And, sPando has succeeded.
I will enjoy Endless Shaiya with a lot of Japanese.
"Shaiya - Endless Games Online "is wonderful. Plz enjoy PvP. A...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/26/2011, 05:11
Replies: 175
Views: 21,428
Posted By akidon
Hi Marcuspando. SPando that you and Pantera...

Hi Marcuspando.

SPando that you and Pantera had developed was the greatest server in the world.
Do you make a new server?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/26/2011, 05:04
Replies: 175
Views: 21,428
Posted By akidon
All servers were closed today.

All servers were closed today.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/23/2011, 00:52
Replies: 175
Views: 21,428
Posted By akidon
Thanks [GM]Titan. and Good Luck.

Thanks [GM]Titan. and Good Luck.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/26/2011, 01:18
Replies: 175
Views: 21,428
Posted By akidon
Hi,Marcuspando. Do you make a new server? ...

Hi,Marcuspando.

Do you make a new server?
Can spando update ep5.4?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/13/2011, 07:45
Replies: 175
Views: 21,428
Posted By akidon
All guys come SPando UOF. My toon name Ranka. I...

All guys come SPando UOF. My toon name Ranka. I can plvl you.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/31/2011, 13:23
Replies: 47
Views: 4,558
Posted By akidon
Donations are gifts given without return...

Donations are gifts given without return consideration.
Saomi is excellent GM. And,Saomi is friendly.
The server might live long if BAN is done based on ToS.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/30/2011, 01:53
Replies: 47
Views: 4,558
Posted By akidon
We do not hope for perfection to Spando and GM....

We do not hope for perfection to Spando and GM. And, they should buy the pizza with our donations.
I did not hope for the renewal of hardware. The server is comfortable. However, they bought a new...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/29/2011, 12:34
Replies: 175
Views: 21,428
Posted By akidon
I invited the player of 50 people from Japan to...

I invited the player of 50 people from Japan to Spando.
All Japanese are satisfied with Spando.

GM in Japan doesn't work.
And, the slathers of money is demanded.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/28/2011, 04:08
Replies: 76
Views: 60,345
Posted By akidon
PLZ update this. XD

PLZ update this. XD
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/27/2011, 09:04
Replies: 47
Views: 4,558
Posted By akidon
They(Spando GM) are excellent businessmen. And, a...

They(Spando GM) are excellent businessmen. And, a lot of promises were kept.
To our regret, a lot of players are babies. And, they doesn't keep the rules. (to BAN)
This is a private server. We...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.