Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ZenKazu
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2013, 07:01
Replies: 383
Views: 55,139
Posted By ZenKazu
Soooooo....no english tutorial?

Soooooo....no english tutorial?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2013, 16:54
Replies: 383
Views: 55,139
Posted By ZenKazu
Question I attempted to do this multiclient thing but...

I attempted to do this multiclient thing but ended up receiving the same Themida cannot run virtual machine issue as some others. I do not speak German so I cannot understand what you are saying in...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/04/2012, 08:28
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,012
Posted By ZenKazu
Does that mean the ID manager will not be working...

Does that mean the ID manager will not be working for a while as well? :confused:
Forum: Grand Chase 12/04/2011, 01:06
Replies: 2
Views: 1,354
Posted By ZenKazu
Grand Chase Private Servers

Are there any that are currently in the Chaos season? Or at least have Mari's 4th job? Possibly in english...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2011, 20:53
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,012
Posted By ZenKazu
I tried a couple of injectors but I still end up...

I tried a couple of injectors but I still end up getting the same errors.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2011, 20:19
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,012
Posted By ZenKazu
I tried to download one but when I put it into...

I tried to download one but when I put it into the s4 directory none of the bypassers work and if I take it out the ID manager will not work.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2011, 10:39
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,012
Posted By ZenKazu
I have the same problem. I have everything...

I have the same problem. I have everything properly downloaded and updated but whenever I attempt to run it I end up getting the same MSVCR100D.dll error. My OS is windows vista 32-bit.
Forum: Perfect World 09/03/2010, 06:02
Replies: 233
Views: 259,387
Posted By ZenKazu
does this still work? o.O

does this still work? o.O
Forum: S4 League 07/05/2010, 23:05
Replies: 3
Views: 524
Posted By ZenKazu
Mine was also detected. Tho Alaplaya is going...

Mine was also detected. Tho Alaplaya is going thru alot of issues with X trap.Tons of people are being banned left and right and they do not even hack. People are complaining all over the s4 fourms...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.