Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Umbreon14
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/16/2015, 12:36
Replies: 1
[Selling] Selling S4 Account
Views: 282
Posted By Umbreon14
Arrow Selling S4 Account

Hi guys, today i am here for selling these account.

1°Account Liv 80
Pen 116K
Coupon 38
Ap 37
Set Female : Patrol | Stadium | Sexy Winter
Set Male : Hunter Darten's | Death Impactor | Pirate...
Forum: S4 League Trading 03/16/2015, 19:12
Replies: 1
Views: 921
Posted By Umbreon14
S4 League level 80 Enchanted FullShop OS Account

Hi! If you wanna contact me to talk about the prices, or need any further information, please add me to my skype contact: flyffhunter23

OS Weapons

Storm Bat +0
Plasma Sword +0
Counter Sword...
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/08/2014, 22:19
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
Contact me on Skype

Contact me on Skype
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/08/2014, 18:39
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
@Lexii: nevermind, I know really well the...

@Lexii: nevermind, I know really well the effective owner of that account, and it isn't you. its real name isn't Heaven

@NeverMind: Contact me on Skype and make an offer, then :P
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/08/2014, 11:17
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
Hm.. Let's talk about it in Skype, 'cause I'm not...

Hm.. Let's talk about it in Skype, 'cause I'm not the effective owner of each of these accounts, I'm just a seller..
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/07/2014, 18:57
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
No guys, I'm not trading them, I'm just selling...

No guys, I'm not trading them, I'm just selling them: Thanks anyways xD
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/05/2014, 23:23
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
UP! Added Account #7!

UP! Added Account #7!
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/04/2014, 23:07
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
Add me on Skype and let's talk about it!

Add me on Skype and let's talk about it!
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/04/2014, 21:38
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
UP To keep on staying with you guys!

UP To keep on staying with you guys!
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/03/2014, 19:27
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
Für 150 euro zirka; Account #3 is being sold for...

Für 150 euro zirka; Account #3 is being sold for about 150 euro, for further information, please contact me through Skype!

@salemanks: The account #4 is being sold for about 50 euro :) Contact me...
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/03/2014, 16:02
Replies: 3
Views: 835
Posted By Umbreon14
Very Special, Level 80 Account

Hey guys, today I wanted to sell a really, really special account. If you don't die before finishing reading this, and would like to buy it or know anything more about this account and its items,...
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/03/2014, 14:23
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
UP to keep up the thread! :D

UP to keep up the thread! :D
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/01/2014, 21:43
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
I've edited the file, thanks for making me notice...

I've edited the file, thanks for making me notice my mistake :)



At first, I wanted to build up a really well-enchanted account, therefore I decided to buy all that stuff, but.. I soon regreted...
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/01/2014, 21:21
Replies: 24
Views: 1,640
Posted By Umbreon14
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/31/2014, 12:24
Replies: 3
Views: 944
Posted By Umbreon14
@Phrenic: I'm selling it for money, but.....

@Phrenic: I'm selling it for money, but.. Moreover, how am I supposed to want your account? Look at mine, it already has lots of weapons +0 and +1

@Clashisclay: Added!
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/30/2014, 17:25
Replies: 3
Views: 944
Posted By Umbreon14
Two Unique S4 League Accounts

Hello everybody, today I wanna sell my two S4 League accounts. They're both unique, with different price ranges. For eventual screenshots and prices, please contact me at my skype contact: Kyrua15...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.