Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: aaakkk47
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/28/2011, 07:38
Replies: 158
Views: 60,882
Posted By aaakkk47
Hello all, I have try this program, all...

Hello all,

I have try this program, all settings are good, but dont find target..

my log.txt :

Cabal Humanoid Started on 05:17:47
05:18:13 > Bot : Getting Window[9]
05:18:14 > Bot :...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/28/2011, 03:20
Replies: 347
Views: 72,531
Posted By aaakkk47
Hello all ;) Thanks for that post, and.. ...

Hello all ;)

Thanks for that post, and..
..When i have do that and bypass is ok, where i cand find program for autokill, autoheal please ? ^^' Thanks.

Bye.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/28/2011, 02:10
Replies: 6
Views: 8,799
Posted By aaakkk47
oh thanks for fast ;) i understand nothing in...

oh thanks for fast ;)
i understand nothing in script program..

I just need only little script easy.
For my script, i want just he can target monster and use only bottom 1,2,3,4,5

You think...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/28/2011, 00:42
Replies: 6
Views: 8,799
Posted By aaakkk47
Arrow Cabal online Script Autoit

Hello all,
I have problem ^^'

I have search very very very (x999 :rolleyes: ) longtime bot or script for Autoit for cabal online, but never find :(

I from france, and, cabal french server...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.