Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 81
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dusk21
Forum: Elsword 10/29/2013, 12:37
Replies: 121
Views: 9,942
Posted By Dusk21
Does your bypass work on every kom file? Or do I...

Does your bypass work on every kom file? Or do I have to edit something to make it work on other kom files. I wanna know if I can use it to change the voice files.
Forum: Elsword 10/29/2013, 12:30
Replies: 283
Views: 40,696
Posted By Dusk21
Still using this, never gets detected by...

Still using this, never gets detected by gameguard. I think it was my fault for not doing it right when I got disconnected.

Also, got the Testament for my LK.
Forum: Elsword 10/28/2013, 21:17
Replies: 283
Views: 40,696
Posted By Dusk21
Lol you haters need to shut up, it's his/her...

Lol you haters need to shut up, it's his/her decision to share this, that's none of your business. Like your decision to not share and hate those who are sharing, effing hypocrites.

On topic:...
Forum: Elsword 10/28/2013, 21:05
Replies: 36
Views: 5,475
Posted By Dusk21
Thanks! Got it working, keeps getting occasional...

Thanks! Got it working, keeps getting occasional detection though.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2011, 15:09
Replies: 1,264
Views: 104,413
Posted By Dusk21
Lol. Its detected after a few dungeon runs. ._. ...

Lol. Its detected after a few dungeon runs. ._.

Any solutions?

I restarted my pc already.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2011, 14:22
Replies: 1,264
Views: 104,413
Posted By Dusk21
Thank you! Now it's working. xD

Thank you! Now it's working. xD
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2011, 13:45
Replies: 1,264
Views: 104,413
Posted By Dusk21
Help please, I can't unlock. It says "No...

Help please, I can't unlock.

It says "No locking handle found".

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 32 bit.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 03/01/2011, 07:48
Replies: 513
Views: 85,567
Posted By Dusk21
Hey, I'm lvl 80, where should I go now? I...

Hey, I'm lvl 80, where should I go now?

I tried chaos, but I can't hit the mobs lol. (Even with time and space shield)
I can't lvl on Drakos either.
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/18/2010, 16:12
Replies: 42
Views: 2,576
Posted By Dusk21
LEECHED. Why leeched? He didn't make them. I...

LEECHED.

Why leeched? He didn't make them. I know he's not EXACTLY saying or said he made them. But at least he should put where he LEECHED got them.


All of them are from Naver Blog and/or...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/12/2010, 14:18
Replies: 214
Views: 24,013
Posted By Dusk21
Sir, magiging permanent ba kung nag log out ka?

Sir, magiging permanent ba kung nag log out ka?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/09/2010, 15:59
Replies: 233
Views: 23,750
Posted By Dusk21
Ok, so with that attitude, you wanna be a...

Ok, so with that attitude, you wanna be a guardian? Really?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/08/2010, 17:25
Replies: 233
Views: 23,750
Posted By Dusk21
If you finish this hack, please do NOT include...

If you finish this hack, please do NOT include the pvp hacks.
Forum: Grand Chase 12/03/2010, 08:27
Replies: 16
Views: 1,855
Posted By Dusk21
No one wants to answer my questions..

No one wants to answer my questions..
Forum: Grand Chase 12/03/2010, 04:38
Replies: 16
Views: 1,855
Posted By Dusk21
I know the "ban" way. I'm asking for the...

I know the "ban" way.
I'm asking for the "glitch" way.
Forum: Grand Chase 12/03/2010, 04:12
Replies: 23
Poll: Level 0?
Views: 1,702
Posted By Dusk21
Can someone please tell me how to reset my...

Can someone please tell me how to reset my characters level..
I really want to reset them.
Forum: Grand Chase 12/03/2010, 04:11
Replies: 16
Views: 1,855
Posted By Dusk21
Please tell me how did you do that.. Please.....

Please tell me how did you do that.. Please.. *puppy dog face*
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/02/2010, 17:07
Replies: 141
Views: 16,980
Posted By Dusk21
I don't get it. Why are you affected to that...

I don't get it.
Why are you affected to that random tard who said you're leeching your hacks?
We ALL know you're the one making the hacks.
So why bother minding that trash?
Forum: Grand Chase 12/02/2010, 14:06
Replies: 23
Poll: Level 0?
Views: 1,702
Posted By Dusk21
Can anyone explain to me the steps on how to...

Can anyone explain to me the steps on how to reset my char to 0?
I wanna be level 0 again because of a friend.
I'm planning to level again with her. :)
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 12/02/2010, 12:03
Replies: 99
Views: 7,782
Posted By Dusk21
Sir, please do NOT share it if its true. MOST...

Sir, please do NOT share it if its true.
MOST people are abusers.
I'm sure they'll abuse it.
It will destroy Grand Chase PH.
Again, please do NOT share it.
Forum: Grand Chase 11/21/2010, 16:09
Replies: 5
Views: 654
Posted By Dusk21
Can you modify NAGC into GCPH?

Ok, here's how it is.
I accidentally deleted my GCPH. -.-'' (I also deleted the installer long time ago)
And I'm too lazy to redownload it again.

So, can I just modify my NAGC and turn it into...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/20/2010, 08:54
Replies: 12
Views: 4,895
Posted By Dusk21
I don't understand why people keeps on requesting...

I don't understand why people keeps on requesting for thread closure.
IT'S ALREADY BEEN REPORTED!
So stop acting like a Forum Moderator and don't spam.
(I also consider this as a spam, but I just...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/14/2010, 04:59
Replies: 343
Views: 44,944
Posted By Dusk21
OMG! You can unlock Skill Tree's Cash Skills...

OMG! You can unlock Skill Tree's Cash Skills without the Cash Key? :O
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/07/2010, 02:33
Replies: 72
Views: 17,049
Posted By Dusk21
Not working on GCPH. I think it works on NAGC...

Not working on GCPH.
I think it works on NAGC because you cant change account without closing your GC client.
In GCPH there is a log out option.
So the "Would you like to exit from Grand Chase"...
Forum: Grand Chase 11/02/2010, 10:39
Replies: 12
Views: 2,357
Posted By Dusk21
FAIL. That's a season 2 SD hack. Go get a...

FAIL.

That's a season 2 SD hack.
Go get a life.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/29/2010, 06:29
Replies: 2,691
Views: 366,829
Posted By Dusk21
thank you very much sir makim now I can finally...

thank you very much sir makim
now I can finally lay my hands on Sieghart xD
Showing results 1 to 25 of 81

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.