Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sgarrista
Forum: Facebook 04/11/2014, 16:15
Replies: 3
Views: 599
Posted By Sgarrista
I remember that you could use CheatEngine to...

I remember that you could use CheatEngine to cheat with the Assassin's Creed Facebook game. So you could try that.
Forum: Browsergames 04/11/2014, 16:12
Replies: 755
Views: 176,406
Posted By Sgarrista
I apologise, I misunderstood.

I apologise, I misunderstood.
Forum: Browsergames 04/11/2014, 14:11
Replies: 755
Views: 176,406
Posted By Sgarrista
Woah, put that sarcastic comment back up your...

Woah, put that sarcastic comment back up your asshole, asshole.
He's doing this in his free time. For free. You can enjoy it. For free. Did I already mention it was for free? I don't think I have:...
Forum: Browsergames 05/06/2010, 23:06
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,450
Posted By Sgarrista
If you could add mythical units to the army as...

If you could add mythical units to the army as well, as soon as you have time, that would be great as well.
Forum: Browsergames 05/05/2010, 16:43
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,450
Posted By Sgarrista
Good luck ;)

Good luck ;)
Forum: Browsergames 04/16/2010, 07:48
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,450
Posted By Sgarrista
Made it would be a good idea to be able to bot in...

Made it would be a good idea to be able to bot in 2 servers at the same time?
Forum: Browsergames 04/15/2010, 09:04
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,450
Posted By Sgarrista
I'd like the Queue for the barracks. :D

I'd like the Queue for the barracks. :D
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.