Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Koruhi
Forum: Trading 06/17/2012, 02:11
Replies: 0
Views: 247
Posted By Koruhi
[WTS] Jade Dynasty EU Account

Selling Jade Dynasty EU account with 125 asc Incense Mage, but no other characters of note. Has basic unrefined HG gear for his lvl. Any other questions PM and I will do my best to find out. Thanks...
Forum: 9Dragons 03/30/2012, 19:25
Replies: 298
Views: 75,161
Posted By Koruhi
Wow, so drop rates will be increased too? Also...

Wow, so drop rates will be increased too? Also off topic, I can't log in to your forums, says I've reached my failed login quota when my pass and username weren't even wrong? Any ideas on a fix?
Forum: 9Dragons 03/30/2012, 17:06
Replies: 298
Views: 75,161
Posted By Koruhi
anyone else really excited about this? =D I'm a...

anyone else really excited about this? =D I'm a little concerned about ppl maybe complaining about low drop rate if thats gonna be low? High lvl players with bad gear might be a problem to some. I...
Forum: 9Dragons Trading 03/28/2012, 16:43
Replies: 2
Views: 459
Posted By Koruhi
I have Wu-Tang Warrior account. GL6, maxed...

I have Wu-Tang Warrior account. GL6, maxed elixers 4 slot GL6 +5 sword, 4 slot IM deco (black dragon one?) Black Dragon Epi, loads of random stuff in storage. Also EC7 Shao Healer all ch11 buffs /...
Forum: 9Dragons Trading 03/28/2012, 16:41
Replies: 2
Views: 396
Posted By Koruhi
I have Wu-Tang Warrior account. GL6, maxed...

I have Wu-Tang Warrior account. GL6, maxed elixers 4 slot GL6 +5 sword, 4 slot IM deco (black dragon one?) Black Dragon Epi, loads of random stuff in storage. Also EC7 Shao Healer all ch11 buffs /...
Forum: 9Dragons Trading 03/28/2012, 16:07
Replies: 16
Views: 1,013
Posted By Koruhi
I have Wu-Tang Warrior account. GL6, maxed...

I have Wu-Tang Warrior account. GL6, maxed elixers 4 slot GL6 +5 sword, 4 slot IM deco (black dragon one?) Black Dragon Epi, loads of random stuff in storage. Also EC7 Shao Healer all ch11 buffs /...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/10/2010, 12:03
Replies: 26
Views: 3,374
Posted By Koruhi
If anyone could give me an FC8 male set that...

If anyone could give me an FC8 male set that would be awesome, and some BBoE and other goodies to put into pockets. Game name Vulcann Server 5. Thanks in advance.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.