Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 2402lubos
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 04/02/2025, 20:38
Replies: 1
[Selling] Play Cabal ALZ
Views: 585
Posted By 2402lubos
Hello, still selling? Whats your DC?

Hello, still selling? Whats your DC?
Forum: Cabal Private Server 06/15/2024, 21:48
Replies: 5
Views: 2,451
Posted By 2402lubos
news cming soon! New lvl cap 170 for merits! Also...

news cming soon! New lvl cap 170 for merits! Also soon ep 34+ cming wiht 64 bit client!!! Stable and no more crash on tg etc. Join us now

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/09/2024, 21:19
Replies: 17
Views: 8,843
Posted By 2402lubos
The best server u can play right now. Players...

The best server u can play right now. Players daily 1200+ online, 12.4. cming new update with max lvl 139 with tons of new dungeons and features like wings etc. Come and join us! :)
Forum: Aion Trading 11/03/2023, 08:31
Replies: 0
Views: 161
Posted By 2402lubos
Aion classic aetria elyos kinah cheap

Hello, Im selling kinah on aetria elyos side - 60 mil.

Current price is 0,7e -> 1 mil. I accept only paypal.

Discord: sonet95

or pm me here.
Forum: Aion Trading 10/30/2023, 16:17
Replies: 0
Views: 132
Posted By 2402lubos
WTS Aetria Elyos kinah cheap

Hello, I sell 60 mil kinah on aetria Elyos. Accept only paypal. 1mil = 1 euro
If u take all 60 mil = 50 euros.

Add me on discord: sonet95.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 10/02/2022, 14:00
Replies: 1
Views: 774
Posted By 2402lubos
Hello, I have striker lvl 63 293/295/353 ...

Hello,

I have striker lvl 63 293/295/353
Full t4 and one t5 pet
10k pearls now
Hp pot lvl 3
Pernament map.
Fairy with lvl 5 auoheal and others lvl 4
More than 20 maids
Full inv and weight
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 02/23/2022, 17:24
Replies: 2
Views: 365
Posted By 2402lubos
WTS ALZ MERCURY 50B

SELL 50b on mercury! Only paypal!

1b = 8e. I can show alz in game, and we can do smaller transaction if u want 🙂

add me discord:
Sonet#7457
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 01/06/2022, 15:52
Replies: 0
Views: 147
Posted By 2402lubos
Sell boost cs:go - play with u

Hello, I offer boosting at any rank. I was global before my rank deleted (coz I didnt play for 2 months) but now im back, after 1 win game im LEM.

First boost is free becuase I need ppl to vouch...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/06/2022, 01:02
Replies: 4
Views: 883
Posted By 2402lubos
idk who is that, but thats not even my discord....

idk who is that, but thats not even my discord. Wo the hell are u?

idk if some1 pretented to be me. but its not my discord :)
Forum: Cabal Private Server 01/05/2022, 12:16
Replies: 227
Views: 63,747
Posted By 2402lubos
red is +- dead

red is +- dead
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/05/2022, 12:13
Replies: 4
Views: 883
Posted By 2402lubos
WTB Hack for cabal EU - Multiclient only

Hello, I would like to buy hack or anything, how to run more cabals on one PC. I dont need any trainer, I just want to have multiclient.

Contact me here: Sonet#7457 ty

(I pay with alz/paypal)...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 12/21/2021, 13:08
Replies: 15
Views: 6,587
Posted By 2402lubos
is there an option to buy only multiclient hack?...

is there an option to buy only multiclient hack? I would like to buy multiclient only lifetime version. add me on discord to dicuss more pls Syky#1470
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 11/29/2021, 22:28
Replies: 2
Views: 393
Posted By 2402lubos
add me on discord we can discuss price. Im ok...

add me on discord we can discuss price. Im ok with 10b/100e

Sonet#7457 my discord
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 11/22/2021, 23:04
Replies: 2
Views: 393
Posted By 2402lubos
Sell Blader EU Venus

Hello,

I sell blader EU Venus with items.
6k AA 10k DA
hr 20, ovl 83 6k PL craft 19 runes.
For more info and screens with items contact me on discord:Sykyy#7457
Forum: Black Desert Trading 10/18/2021, 13:10
Replies: 0
Views: 332
Posted By 2402lubos
GAMEZBD EU server silvers + account

WTS Gamezbd silvers

STOCK 60B

EU SERVER

How
Min-Max CM Transfer, I will list from min and you will sell me back from max.

Requirements
Forum: New World Trading 10/11/2021, 16:00
Replies: 0
Views: 144
Posted By 2402lubos
Selling coins on Harmonia server

Hello, I sell coins on harmonia server.

Now I got 37k coins, more incoming!

sell only via paypal

add me on discord for more info: Sykyy#7457
Forum: Black Desert Trading 10/05/2021, 01:29
Replies: 0
Views: 274
Posted By 2402lubos
WTS Gamezbd silvers

STOCK 60B

EU SERVER

How
Min-Max CM Transfer, I will list from min and you will sell me back from max.

Requirements
Active Premium
Value Pack
Forum: Aion Trading 09/06/2021, 09:10
Replies: 0
Views: 238
Posted By 2402lubos
Sell kinah cheap aion classic NA

Hello,

Selling kinah Aion classic NA

Siel - Elyos.

Now i got 45 mil stock and will have more,

Accept only paypal, add me on discord for more info :Syky#2305
Forum: Black Desert Trading 08/06/2021, 16:43
Replies: 9
Views: 4,409
Posted By 2402lubos
349 euro? why u selling so cheap if u dont scam?...

349 euro? why u selling so cheap if u dont scam? its worth more than 1k Euro for sure if u are legit
Forum: Black Desert Trading 08/04/2021, 13:55
Replies: 6
Views: 1,856
Posted By 2402lubos
did he rlly sell it? its too fucking cheap smell...

did he rlly sell it? its too fucking cheap smell like a scamm
Forum: Aion Trading 08/01/2021, 10:01
Replies: 0
Views: 333
Posted By 2402lubos
SELL KINAH AION CLASSIC ELYOS SIEL

Hello,

Atm selling 63 mil kinah on Siel server elyos side

Price is 2,5USD = 1 mil

If u take all its 140 USD.

Add me on Syky#2305
Forum: Aion Trading 07/26/2021, 11:34
Replies: 0
Views: 359
Posted By 2402lubos
SELL KINAH AION CLASSIC ELYOS SIEL

Hello, i sell classic aion kinah. Elyos side Siel server.

Atm 40 mil kinah, everyday new stock.

Add me Syky#2305 for more info.

Scammers dont add me, I dont go first.
Forum: Aion Trading 07/25/2021, 15:54
Replies: 0
Views: 267
Posted By 2402lubos
Selling kinah aion classic

Hello, i sell classic aion kinah. Elyos side Siel server.

Atm 25 mil kinah, everyday new stock.

Add me Syky#2305 for more info.

Scammers avoid me, I dont go first.

40 mil stock atm...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 07/24/2021, 23:06
Replies: 1
Views: 495
Posted By 2402lubos
Lost ark plat pack

Hello, wanna buy lost ark platinum pack for EU/NA.

i can pay 40e.

discord: Syky#2305

For scammers: Dont even try to add me if u wanna scamm me, I dont go first! My rating is only ++ from...
Forum: Aion Trading 07/23/2021, 12:42
Replies: 1
Views: 339
Posted By 2402lubos
All items here: https://ibb.co/grhngsw ...

All items here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.