Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lighten
Forum: Browsergames 04/06/2010, 04:50
Replies: 203
Views: 36,582
Posted By Lighten
Still freezing

I am not using the browser when I run the program. I am only using the farming mode at the momment. It appears to freeze while trying to scan for incoming attacks... I have attached the debug file...
Forum: Browsergames 04/03/2010, 14:49
Replies: 203
Views: 36,582
Posted By Lighten
I am using v2.2 for empire craft. It appears to...

I am using v2.2 for empire craft. It appears to run great for a while, but them freezes. I am running windows 7. Thanks
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.