Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elizor
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/07/2015, 23:40
Replies: 725
Views: 117,586
Posted By Elizor
So is it possible to toggle noclip like in 1.x or...

So is it possible to toggle noclip like in 1.x or will that stay as it is?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/07/2015, 00:24
Replies: 725
Views: 117,586
Posted By Elizor
(How) Can i bind teleport to cursor to my...

(How) Can i bind teleport to cursor to my mousewheel/middle mouse button?
And why cant i toggle noclip? (I can't toggle anything btw, just hold the button.)
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/14/2014, 17:05
Replies: 725
Views: 117,586
Posted By Elizor
Okay, 2.0 seems like it doesnt wanna work for me....

Okay, 2.0 seems like it doesnt wanna work for me.
I cannot tick any of the cheats via hotkeys i can fly because that can be active permanently and thats pretty much it.
I cant assign my mousewheel...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/01/2014, 20:11
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Today (LivingStory) update has includes some...

Today (LivingStory) update has includes some malfunctions so some things dont work:
1. Click to teleport puts you under the map every time you try to CTTP.
2. Fly doesn't work at all.
3. It does...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/26/2014, 22:55
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
I got the "couldn't initialize hooks" but i...

I got the "couldn't initialize hooks" but i didn't change the file location, it happened while i was ingame and now it just says "waiting for character" without any specific error message.

I tried...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/22/2014, 21:36
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
I got a new exe called "Midnight_up.exe" after...

I got a new exe called "Midnight_up.exe" after the normal exe didn't find some folder/file.
But the "_up.exe" works, so i don't give a fuck.

BTW i'd be up for the 2.0 test, i got a second GW2 acc...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/21/2014, 18:29
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Any info on when it's gonna be updated? Got a...

Any info on when it's gonna be updated?
Got a feeling Buffy is somewhat busy irl.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/21/2014, 00:44
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Obviously, like after every patch. We just...

Obviously, like after every patch.
We just gotta wait for buffy to update it, probably over the course of the day tomorrow.

Little question about that, are the pavilion and the bazaar included as...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/20/2014, 21:43
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
I pretty much just read: User xyz: "When will...

I pretty much just read:
User xyz: "When will Midnight 2.0 come."
You : "I am working on it."

Not really any specifics aside from taking out autoexplore for good due to banning.

And I am...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/19/2014, 13:42
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
No offense, but maybe put such info in the first...

No offense, but maybe put such info in the first post, i have read 3 pages at most of the 234 existing ones.

So I haven't read that yet. And now another question arises, do you (or anyone here)...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/16/2014, 12:15
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Yeh, i realized if you try to teleport to some...

Yeh, i realized if you try to teleport to some far away point it doesn't work 90% of the time, for example i put in the coordinates of Lupicus so i don't have to run from the WP it doesn't work over...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/10/2014, 04:27
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Can i somehow put my actual coordinates into the...

Can i somehow put my actual coordinates into the X/Y/Z coordinate boxes?

Coords ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/06/2014, 22:24
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Okay, didnt know all of it is serversided in GW2...

Okay, didnt know all of it is serversided in GW2 because i know for WoW/Aion/GW1 there were hacks like that when i was playing them.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/05/2014, 20:49
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Is there any possibility (not neccesarily in this...

Is there any possibility (not neccesarily in this hack) to change your stats to get something like 999999 power or vitality.
Or alter single skills damage-values to become oneshot-skills?
I ask...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/01/2014, 17:46
Replies: 294
Views: 64,989
Posted By Elizor
Are the Multiaccount-instances compatible with...

Are the Multiaccount-instances compatible with hacks like midnight? Can i start multiple instances of Midnight to get the hack work for each one or will it overlay and just not work for any? Or will...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/23/2014, 15:59
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
I am doing BLC-Key runs and when Midnight is...

I am doing BLC-Key runs and when Midnight is activated i cannot skip the first cutscene (the one right after character creation).
Can someone check if it's a problem with Midnight or if it's just my...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/22/2014, 02:38
Replies: 129
Views: 43,621
Posted By Elizor
Can someone explain in a little detail what the...

Can someone explain in a little detail what the bot is doing?

How i understand it's buying shit after checking if it's sellabe with profit and then buy it and sell it right away.

That quote...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/20/2014, 12:35
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
I am logged in in admin-mode, even changed...

I am logged in in admin-mode, even changed properties to "Run this program as administrator.".
Permissions are on "full control".
No idea what else to do, could it be my antivirus program? (Even...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/19/2014, 20:55
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
I've got a few questions, not neccessarily to be...

I've got a few questions, not neccessarily to be answered by buffy tho.
1. Can I somehow remove the "feature" to automatically go to the visual upgrade website?
2. I cannot save my Username or...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/19/2014, 09:42
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Wanna bet on how many mails and bugreports anet...

Wanna bet on how many mails and bugreports anet gets a day? :P

Still good work.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/19/2014, 09:26
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Thanks a lot. Fastest update ever, you should...

Thanks a lot. Fastest update ever, you should start at A-Net.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/19/2014, 08:20
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,282
Posted By Elizor
Since todays GW2 update (a few minutes ago) it...

Since todays GW2 update (a few minutes ago) it says "waiting for character" and is not usable at all.

I have restarted both GW2 and the hack several times.
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.