Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: royalblitz
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2010, 16:05
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,153
Posted By royalblitz
the hack doesn't work anymore, I guess time to...

the hack doesn't work anymore, I guess time to wait
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2010, 19:33
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,153
Posted By royalblitz
LOL nvm i found out what i was doing wrong thx...

LOL nvm i found out what i was doing wrong thx for trying to help lol
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2010, 06:23
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,153
Posted By royalblitz
well on FoA it gets stuck the loading screen when...

well on FoA it gets stuck the loading screen when im about to fight the boss. On temple of destruction when im about to get to the boss it exits out saying the game isnt updated please restart the...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2010, 21:03
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,153
Posted By royalblitz
So I tried the hack, and it seems that it doesn't...

So I tried the hack, and it seems that it doesn't work on temple of destruction or fortress of ascension. Is this for everyone or is something wrong with the way I m doing this
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.