Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ftbllrp
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/10/2019, 19:12
Replies: 555
Views: 92,981
Posted By ftbllrp
I notice the thread says jobbing is unchanged....

I notice the thread says jobbing is unchanged. Does that mean no one jobs? Original SRO gold rates were pretty awful. I'm looking to job mainly so this is important.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/03/2019, 05:46
Replies: 812
Views: 134,384
Posted By ftbllrp
Is it possible to get honor buffs without silk?...

Is it possible to get honor buffs without silk? It seems silk items are still the king here.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/07/2019, 23:25
Replies: 555
Views: 92,981
Posted By ftbllrp
So this is essentially phSro just 80 cap instead...

So this is essentially phSro just 80 cap instead of 90?(Not hating, I'm just asking.)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/14/2019, 21:19
Replies: 430
Views: 49,354
Posted By ftbllrp
Everyone is leveling and botting so atm yea, it...

Everyone is leveling and botting so atm yea, it is boring. We just have to hope it will be worth it in 2 weeks-1 month when we're all FF and ready to go.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/14/2019, 20:55
Replies: 430
Views: 49,354
Posted By ftbllrp
Definitely not too late if you pay for plvl or...

Definitely not too late if you pay for plvl or ong farm. Alternatively, rush a wizard to like 64 and ong farm yourself.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/01/2019, 05:59
Replies: 430
Views: 49,354
Posted By ftbllrp
So there's going to be no jobbing content etc?...

So there's going to be no jobbing content etc? Just botting 24/7? I like the server but jobbing and pvp are pretty big aspects of SRO. Are you really playing a server if you just hit "Start...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/01/2019, 00:04
Replies: 430
Views: 49,354
Posted By ftbllrp
I'm on the server now and enjoy it. I am just...

I'm on the server now and enjoy it. I am just curious, what are the plans after we all hit 90? There's no mention of job rates or things to do. Is this just meant to be a PVE server?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/27/2019, 06:52
Replies: 114
Views: 11,099
Posted By ftbllrp
Did I read that right? 25 IP? lol

Did I read that right? 25 IP? lol
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/27/2019, 06:03
Replies: 430
Views: 49,354
Posted By ftbllrp
Just joined today and some awesome guy is plvling...

Just joined today and some awesome guy is plvling me at Ongs so...I'd give this a thumbs up!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/25/2019, 07:09
Replies: 172
Views: 23,042
Posted By ftbllrp
I don't think you guys should have all of the...

I don't think you guys should have all of the towns with trader NPC because that will make it pretty much a boring traders/hunters only server because no one will be able to find the traders with so...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/06/2019, 00:10
Replies: 300
Views: 64,332
Posted By ftbllrp
First Edit:FUCK

First

Edit:FUCK
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/05/2019, 09:12
Replies: 54
Views: 6,860
Posted By ftbllrp
You literally just admitted it was a Turkish...

You literally just admitted it was a Turkish server a few posts ago but ok lmao.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/01/2019, 19:27
Replies: 479
Views: 61,907
Posted By ftbllrp
Inventory needs to be 3 pages and the pet...

Inventory needs to be 3 pages and the pet inventory should be 2 pages. This is ridiculous.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/31/2019, 03:05
Replies: 54
Views: 6,860
Posted By ftbllrp
Discord is in Turkish. Website announcements are...

Discord is in Turkish. Website announcements are Turkish. Forum is Turkish. I'll pass.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/31/2019, 02:55
Replies: 479
Views: 61,907
Posted By ftbllrp
45 people online after a GO? Uh..

45 people online after a GO? Uh..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/30/2019, 01:02
Replies: 479
Views: 61,907
Posted By ftbllrp
Welp, glad I didn't bother here, lol.

Welp, glad I didn't bother here, lol.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/29/2019, 12:07
Replies: 479
Views: 61,907
Posted By ftbllrp
You didn't mention how to get honor buffs, just...

You didn't mention how to get honor buffs, just said it would be continued later. How do we get honor buffs?
Also, is there just a PC limit and no IP limit? I use two computers so I'd like to know....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/29/2019, 12:01
Replies: 676
Views: 76,666
Posted By ftbllrp
I put in a lot of hours on the beta and release....

I put in a lot of hours on the beta and release. I'm sad to see it go but it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound by the team.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/10/2019, 11:01
Replies: 676
Views: 76,666
Posted By ftbllrp
Well, that would be my issue there. There's two...

Well, that would be my issue there. There's two of us but he's casual so he'd only run 2 himself. I'm obsessive and would want 4. That's why I usually play on servers with 6 IP(Ruby, Electus, etc)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/10/2019, 01:15
Replies: 676
Views: 76,666
Posted By ftbllrp
Can we bump that IP limit to 6? That's the only...

Can we bump that IP limit to 6? That's the only thing holding me back from wanting to join. 6 is pretty standard on most pservers so it isn't like I'm asking for much and I know many more would...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/21/2018, 20:10
Replies: 709
Views: 55,089
Posted By ftbllrp
This server looks alright but there really isn't...

This server looks alright but there really isn't much jobbing. Change the honor buffs to be job related and I'd strongly consider playing.(As I am sure many others would)
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/20/2018, 00:03
Replies: 6
Views: 2,158
Posted By ftbllrp
Is there a way to bypass the fatigue system or...

Is there a way to bypass the fatigue system or are you doomed to pay $30 per char every two months?
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/19/2018, 19:49
Replies: 6
Views: 2,158
Posted By ftbllrp
Thanks for the reply! Hopefully someone can...

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully someone can provide me information on the other servers as well.
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/18/2018, 06:37
Replies: 6
Views: 2,158
Posted By ftbllrp
VIP on SRO price?

Anyone know the price to play 24/7 on SRO-R? I have accounts on Ephesus(Well...it was Ephesus...idk the new name now) and I want to go back again but don't want to pay $30 a month per char(Not sure...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 03/11/2017, 04:47
Replies: 5
Views: 1,057
Posted By ftbllrp
Message sent to you.

Message sent to you.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.