Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: teh_bot
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2013, 18:43
Replies: 830
Views: 160,672
Posted By teh_bot
I have installed it the once that came with Ibot,...

I have installed it the once that came with Ibot, however, still get the error. One thing i notice was that if i use the iBot.dll from version 1.2.0 with 1.2.2, I no longer get the critical error,...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2013, 03:05
Replies: 830
Views: 160,672
Posted By teh_bot
Today, I reformatted my computer and install...

Today, I reformatted my computer and install Windows 7 Professional (64 bit). Now after following the direction and when i try to Ibot, I get "Critical error loading main Gui form". I get the same...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/11/2013, 05:07
Replies: 830
Views: 160,672
Posted By teh_bot
Yes, I am running the HS server on a vmware and...

Yes, I am running the HS server on a vmware and the bot + sroR client on my physical machine.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/10/2013, 06:00
Replies: 830
Views: 160,672
Posted By teh_bot
Regardless of where I run the hs server at, my...

Regardless of where I run the hs server at, my client with the bot disappears and then the bot says it got disconnected. Got any ideas and thanks for taking the time for reply.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/10/2013, 02:35
Replies: 830
Views: 160,672
Posted By teh_bot
I have the HS server on a vmware and when I try...

I have the HS server on a vmware and when I try to use the bot in client mode, Silkroad R client just shuts down...Do i have to run the hs server on a separate physical machine to be able to run a...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2013, 01:08
Replies: 72
Views: 17,173
Posted By teh_bot
Is this the same developer as before or someone...

Is this the same developer as before or someone completely new?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2012, 18:30
Replies: 853
Views: 163,741
Posted By teh_bot
sorry, I have no idea how to manually do that,...

sorry, I have no idea how to manually do that, but do please let us know if you fix the problem.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2012, 06:50
Replies: 853
Views: 163,741
Posted By teh_bot
Anyone else having problem with town script?...

Anyone else having problem with town script? can't find buy/sell functions. Something like that, just happened after the 23rd manual update patch.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2010, 23:50
Replies: 365
Views: 169,797
Posted By teh_bot
Let me get a job and then I'll donate some money....

Let me get a job and then I'll donate some money. Seriously, I don't have a job. Just graduating from high school lol.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/28/2010, 22:17
Replies: 365
Views: 169,797
Posted By teh_bot
did, I been using itools since it came out, but...

did, I been using itools since it came out, but for some reason, it can't detect the clients even if its ran under admin
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/28/2010, 04:24
Replies: 365
Views: 169,797
Posted By teh_bot
Can't detect sro client when its in windows...

Can't detect sro client when its in windows mode...also using hardmod as a loader as well. No bots. Just regular client with hardmod. Whats the fix for this?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2010, 03:06
Replies: 353
Views: 219,917
Posted By teh_bot
why don't mods close this thread since no update...

why don't mods close this thread since no update will be done to this loader.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2010, 03:21
Replies: 5
Views: 1,782
Posted By teh_bot
i get major dc from hardmod

i get major dc from hardmod
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2010, 23:45
Replies: 353
Views: 219,917
Posted By teh_bot
I don't think he is going to update this.

I don't think he is going to update this.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/21/2010, 22:07
Replies: 141
Views: 32,701
Posted By teh_bot
Does this still work with legend 5?

Does this still work with legend 5?
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/12/2010, 00:46
Replies: 4
Views: 988
Posted By teh_bot
i am looking for one, can't find it. Don't know...

i am looking for one, can't find it. Don't know which works or not since i am new here
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/12/2010, 00:43
Replies: 251
Views: 163,639
Posted By teh_bot
i get Access violation under windows xp home...

i get Access violation under windows xp home editon 32 bit
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/12/2010, 00:30
Replies: 22
Views: 4,651
Posted By teh_bot
dead link

dead link
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.