Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gexsamir
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/19/2013, 10:54
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,701,126
Posted By gexsamir
When i clicked cabal. after that the message...

When i clicked cabal. after that the message appear "Cabal has stopped working." anyhelp?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/09/2013, 18:23
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,701,126
Posted By gexsamir
I have a problem. Microsoft .NET Framework error....

I have a problem. Microsoft .NET Framework error. I already installed the .net framework 4. im using windows 8. any solution?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/07/2012, 04:28
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
help

help
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/07/2012, 01:30
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
"JAT.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error ...

"JAT.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error
Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application."

i have .NET Framework 4 Client Profile installed on my computer. Help please
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/03/2012, 15:07
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
error: unable to find a version of the runtime to...

error: unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/02/2012, 02:08
Replies: 8
Views: 1,439
Posted By gexsamir
Has anyone try this?

Has anyone try this?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/29/2012, 10:48
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
Even I run as admin, I still have this error...

Even I run as admin, I still have this error "JAT.exe has stopped working" Hmmm.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/29/2012, 06:30
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
Hi sir envy. I got this error. After I open the...

Hi sir envy. I got this error. After I open the cabal then the JAT.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Even I turn off my antivirus.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/28/2012, 05:19
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
I think i missed something. I'm using this ever...

I think i missed something. I'm using this ever since and when I format na pc and try JAT, nothing happens. For the update it says "JAT not responding". Any help sir envy?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/27/2012, 14:51
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
Thats okay sir. At least you hear us :P thanks....

Thats okay sir. At least you hear us :P thanks. I'm looking forward, but not expecting :p
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/27/2012, 06:30
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
Sir can you please also add update so i can use...

Sir can you please also add update so i can use this on windows 8 please
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/27/2012, 06:29
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,701,126
Posted By gexsamir
Sir Fuji can you please update your hack so i can...

Sir Fuji can you please update your hack so i can use it on windows 8 please.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/26/2012, 13:10
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
Sir envy can you please update so i can use JAT...

Sir envy can you please update so i can use JAT in windows 8 please
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/26/2012, 04:22
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,701,126
Posted By gexsamir
Im using this cheat since November 4. I never...

Im using this cheat since November 4. I never experienced this kind of problem. I'm using this every dau. Maybe you should clean your pc.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/25/2012, 05:13
Replies: 591
Views: 95,694
Posted By gexsamir
Can you please update for windows 8. PLEASE.

Can you please update for windows 8. PLEASE.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/25/2012, 05:06
Replies: 363
Views: 53,116
Posted By gexsamir
Can you update for windows 8 please.

Can you update for windows 8 please.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/25/2012, 05:01
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,701,126
Posted By gexsamir
Can you update for windows 8. PLEASE.

Can you update for windows 8. PLEASE.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/25/2012, 04:57
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
Can you make for windows 8. PLEASE.

Can you make for windows 8. PLEASE.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/21/2012, 09:39
Replies: 216
Views: 56,115
Posted By gexsamir
Sir Crckd will not make cheat for Ph. Because of...

Sir Crckd will not make cheat for Ph. Because of someone (pinoy) stole his cheat and didn't give credit to sir Crckd.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/19/2012, 16:00
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,701,126
Posted By gexsamir
Sir Fuji, can you please add SP regen.

Sir Fuji, can you please add SP regen.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/19/2012, 02:00
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,985
Posted By gexsamir
How to use SP regen?

How to use SP regen?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/12/2012, 13:04
Replies: 363
Views: 53,116
Posted By gexsamir
NSD will not cause dc?

NSD will not cause dc?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/12/2012, 12:28
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,701,126
Posted By gexsamir
The cheat list page 2 is adjustable, but there is...

The cheat list page 2 is adjustable, but there is no effect on game. Or i just missed something?

Oh visual only. i get it :D
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/09/2012, 11:13
Replies: 100
Views: 25,102
Posted By gexsamir
Auto close when i press f12.

Auto close when i press f12.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/08/2012, 10:36
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,701,126
Posted By gexsamir
What is the key for "NO CD:Magic Slot 1 & 2"...

What is the key for "NO CD:Magic Slot 1 & 2" cause when I click numpad 5 change nation only.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.