Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 183
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: .Light
Forum: CO2 PServer Advertising 08/02/2015, 02:08
Replies: 5
Views: 24,871
Posted By .Light
This is a really awesome guide man. Well thought...

This is a really awesome guide man. Well thought out and worded. At least we have someone who is experienced and fluent in English that can explain this stuff. Good job man.
Forum: Joining e*pvp 07/17/2015, 00:04
Replies: 25
Views: 3,456
Posted By .Light
Haven't seen a single person opposed to this. Get...

Haven't seen a single person opposed to this. Get it done epvp.
Forum: Joining e*pvp 07/12/2015, 10:13
Replies: 25
Views: 3,456
Posted By .Light
I vote yes. I couldn't think of a better person...

I vote yes. I couldn't think of a better person to take on the CO section.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/30/2015, 02:54
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
I'll give him some constructive criticism. Throw...

I'll give him some constructive criticism. Throw your damn PC away.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/29/2015, 01:04
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
Have you even seen the way you try to...

Have you even seen the way you try to communicate?




I can't code? I'd love to see even one thing that you've done yourself.



Bitch, please. I started my own company. If you think for...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/28/2015, 00:22
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
So moral of this story is pax is a moron and...

So moral of this story is pax is a moron and don't talk shit if you can't back it up.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/27/2015, 07:35
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
Hopefully some more servers come out that are...

Hopefully some more servers come out that are owned by someone who isn't a complete moron.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/27/2015, 04:03
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
Go ahead and ask your question then. You've seen...

Go ahead and ask your question then. You've seen a like 25x25 picture of me lol. I'm 21 and if you can understand anything in Spirited's post just stop. He's completely correct in the fact that if...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/27/2015, 03:45
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
lol what answer? nobody can understand half the...

lol what answer? nobody can understand half the shit you say.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/27/2015, 03:40
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
You have 30 minutes to create it then. Lets see...

You have 30 minutes to create it then. Lets see this shit almighty pax.





Nope not him. That's my partner but yeah no clue why you even work with this guy lol
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/27/2015, 03:22
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
It actually looks really professional. I don't...

It actually looks really professional. I don't know how you would do a website(oh wait, I do. Kind of like that hunk of shit you have now) but that is a really well designed website.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/27/2015, 03:16
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
So your point that was proven is what? That its...

So your point that was proven is what? That its based on codeigniter? Its a framework. Codeigniter is to php as bootstrap/foundation is to css. Really don't know where you're going with this.



...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/27/2015, 02:56
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
Haha so you're saying that I'm this random...

Haha so you're saying that I'm this random LightRuler guy? nah that's funny because half the people on here know me. Nobody knows you. Try again. I've stopped development on an actual server and am...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/27/2015, 00:40
Replies: 57
Views: 4,716
Posted By .Light
:facepalm: Haha you're really trying this again?...

:facepalm: Haha you're really trying this again? I like the fact that you grabbed a website template from another game again. A shitty one at that. I REALLY like how you used the navigation on the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/08/2015, 01:52
Replies: 34
Views: 3,581
Posted By .Light
Ha because most of what he said in his post is a...

Ha because most of what he said in his post is a lie. If you saw how he bitched out over skype because I posted something about his server you'd laugh your ass off.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/07/2015, 04:28
Replies: 34
Views: 3,581
Posted By .Light
Oh man. For a server that is on 24/7 you...

Oh man. For a server that is on 24/7 you certainly have a lot of downtime... [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/05/2015, 01:16
Replies: 34
Views: 3,581
Posted By .Light
Yeah and not claim maps as your own creations...

Yeah and not claim maps as your own creations when clearly they're not. This is bad. Just saying. Let's see you rage when I'm completely on topic this time :P
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/01/2015, 05:27
Replies: 55
Poll: Web Design
Views: 4,206
Posted By .Light
I've decided to restart this project! ...

I've decided to restart this project!

Progress so far:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The events page is also coded in. All of the settings are handled by the database.
All news are handled...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 05/31/2015, 22:12
Replies: 34
Views: 3,581
Posted By .Light
For those of you thinking that he *created* those...

For those of you thinking that he *created* those maps. You're wrong (: Half the stuff he says is a lie so don't worry. I don't think his server will be up long. P.S. watch him rage out on this post.
Forum: CO2 Programming 05/30/2015, 00:03
Replies: 4
Views: 1,135
Posted By .Light
Don't be a dick lmao OP: There have been...

Don't be a dick lmao


OP: There have been posts about this. Search for the commands you're looking for on the forum and you'll find it.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/22/2015, 01:32
Replies: 0
Views: 315
Posted By .Light
DBC Converter

Does anyone know of a working DBC converter for the latest patch. I can't seem to find one. All of the converters I've tried will decompile and recompile but when you go to start the client it won't...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/23/2015, 05:51
Replies: 239
Views: 114,038
Posted By .Light
I'm currently looking for a full time coder...

I'm currently looking for a full time coder working on the latest patch.

Requirements:

1. Must speak English.

2. Must be able to provide proof that you're able to complete the tasks ...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/07/2015, 05:41
Replies: 6
Views: 537
Posted By .Light
I stand back about 10-15 spaces and it walks...

I stand back about 10-15 spaces and it walks towards a target. I may just give up on this issue ha thanks for the help though
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/07/2015, 05:28
Replies: 6
Views: 537
Posted By .Light
Yeah, I've editted the range to 25(I think I...

Yeah, I've editted the range to 25(I think I editted the correct number) and it isn't working. I'm talking about straight up client sided. I'm just trying to figure out how Dragon Warriors are...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/07/2015, 05:15
Replies: 6
Views: 537
Posted By .Light
itemtype.dat? As in changing the range of the...

itemtype.dat? As in changing the range of the actual weapon you're equipping?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 183

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.