Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dimasikkk
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/17/2014, 07:06
Replies: 0
Views: 459
Posted By dimasikkk
Smile Need clean server files.

Server files(VSRO188) have many viruses - why?
Please tell me where I can find or buy clean files.
Need good work DB, good server files, good protection server.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/14/2014, 18:44
Replies: 1,727
Views: 378,715
Posted By dimasikkk
Other files (as clean databases, Certification,...

Other files (as clean databases, Certification, SMC, English SRO_CLIENT, no_xtrap and exploit fixed agent server)...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/11/2014, 18:36
Replies: 4
Views: 416
Posted By dimasikkk
Smile Help me please install the server.

Help me please install the server.
Spent a lot of time, set a lot of options and lots of choices server instructions.
From sources such as ********,elitepvpers,sroinfo and many others.
Do not...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/14/2013, 18:31
Replies: 2,885
Views: 689,550
Posted By dimasikkk
Smile setup server

Hi gays, i need setup vsro server files.
I'll pay $10 (paypal) to those who set up my server =)
Skype: ka-t-e
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/02/2013, 15:44
Replies: 4
Views: 607
Posted By dimasikkk
Smile Need help setup server files vsro (pay 30$)

Need help setup server files vsro (pay 30$);)
Skype: dimasikkk4
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/21/2012, 00:01
Replies: 2,885
Views: 689,550
Posted By dimasikkk
Guys help) For the third day, as the head of a...

Guys help)
For the third day, as the head of a tree ...
bug
"it has been failed to request certification"
I read a lot, I tried - but the result is zero!
Did everything on video.
I suspect that...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/01/2010, 22:29
Replies: 97
Views: 17,903
Posted By dimasikkk
Give please link DB editor 2.0 ... Thanks...

Give please link DB editor 2.0 ...
Thanks...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/30/2010, 12:36
Replies: 97
Views: 17,903
Posted By dimasikkk
Hi all =) Whether there is something...

Hi all =)
Whether there is something Autopot(Tool)?
I use 1.710 client...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/16/2010, 01:19
Replies: 2,870
Views: 448,220
Posted By dimasikkk
Hey give me 10 minutes of your time ... I need...

Hey give me 10 minutes of your time ...
I need the latest version of the [Emulator] SeaShadow ...
And all his additions ....
I am Russian and I can not read properly this forum ....
Thanks in...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.