Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Crunox
Forum: Aion Private Server 01/07/2011, 22:03
Replies: 141
Views: 25,687
Posted By Crunox
AIONEmulator > www > libs > config (edit this...

AIONEmulator > www > libs > config (edit this file)
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 01/07/2011, 02:04
Replies: 236
Views: 69,034
Posted By Crunox
I see. Thx for your help. I think I understand it...

I see. Thx for your help. I think I understand it now.:)
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 01/07/2011, 01:38
Replies: 236
Views: 69,034
Posted By Crunox
I did, But people also need to register an...

I did, But people also need to register an account to be able to login. It seems like only me can enter that site. (this one: "[Only registered and activated users can see links])

No one else can enter that site, So how do i...
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 01/06/2011, 22:52
Replies: 236
Views: 69,034
Posted By Crunox
How do I let others connect to my private server?...

How do I let others connect to my private server? I did the "make public" part in the ream me file. What is the best way to let others connect to my server?

I'm new to this. Help is always good :)
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.