Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: aaron3488
Forum: Perfect World Trading 04/25/2019, 04:31
Replies: 3
Views: 749
Posted By aaron3488
Did you find an account?

Did you find an account?
Forum: Perfect World Trading 04/02/2019, 16:14
Replies: 4
Views: 1,412
Posted By aaron3488
Still available. I've had 4 people contact me on...

Still available. I've had 4 people contact me on Skype but one wanted to buy just the coins and the others I think may have been trying to scam or were bots and they've all been offline for the same...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 03/10/2019, 16:23
Replies: 4
Views: 1,412
Posted By aaron3488
Multiple character account on TT( LOST CITY)

I'm wanting to sell my old AA account. Mostly all Arcane armour characters.ill lost them now
1 - 100/100 venomancer expanded pet bag (has evolved herc with nice stats along with 7 other pets and 2...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 08/29/2018, 23:15
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Posted By aaron3488
I have retrieved my account back from that...

I have retrieved my account back from that scammer. I have replaced everything to how it was except instead of 980m coins it now has 470m coins pm on Skype aaron3488
Forum: Perfect World Trading 08/17/2018, 11:30
Replies: 1
Views: 456
Posted By aaron3488
Angry AtanX is a scammer

He is trading his r9r3 seeker account which he does just fine but then after taking all your items off all your chars he decides to take his account back and try to keep yours. Beware of anyone...
Forum: Perfect World 08/17/2018, 11:28
Replies: 0
Views: 1,258
Posted By aaron3488
Angry AtanX is a scammer

He is trading his r9r3 seeker account which he does just fine but then after taking all your items off all your chars he decides to take his account back and try to keep yours. Beware of anyone...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 08/16/2018, 12:33
Replies: 0
[Selling] r9r3 seeker on TT
Views: 368
Posted By aaron3488
r9r3 seeker on TT

r9r3 seeker on TT

Wanting to sell r9r3 seeker pure vit stone build weapon is +7 with x2 drake flame stones upgraded r9 ring matchless wings cube neck (broken version) belt has x3 Def lvl 2 gems in...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 08/16/2018, 12:32
Replies: 2
Views: 668
Posted By aaron3488
Wts r9r3 seeker on TT

Wanting to sell r9r3 seeker pure vit stone build weapon is +7 with x2 drake flame stones upgraded r9 ring matchless wings cube neck (broken version) belt has x3 Def lvl 2 gems in it. Genie 78/100lp...
Forum: Perfect World 08/16/2018, 03:31
Replies: 0
Views: 1,088
Posted By aaron3488
Forum: Perfect World Trading 08/07/2018, 11:16
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Posted By aaron3488
Update: I went and combined all the coins into...

Update: I went and combined all the coins into big notes there are 98 - 10m big notes = 980m in coins on the account. I can show the account and coins. Pm on Skype aaron3488
Forum: Perfect World Trading 08/03/2018, 11:35
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Posted By aaron3488
Still available... I've had 4 people message me...

Still available... I've had 4 people message me saying they'll add me on Skype to talk more but they have yet to check their messages again since we last spoke. I am available to show the...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 07/29/2018, 11:12
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Posted By aaron3488
As a reminder I can log in and show you the...

As a reminder I can log in and show you the characters and the 900m coins. Pm me on Skype aaron3488
Forum: Perfect World Trading 07/11/2018, 19:14
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Posted By aaron3488
Talking Multiple characters on my AA account on twilight temple server

I have a little over 900m coins nearly 1 billion coins on tt server. I also would sell the account the coins are on it is my original account. I made the account back in 2008or 2009. It has multiple...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 06/21/2018, 04:11
Replies: 1
Views: 616
Posted By aaron3488
Not getting much interest so far but I have a...

Not getting much interest so far but I have a little over 900m coins nearly 1 billion coins on tt server. I also would sell the account the coins are on it is my original account. I made the account...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 06/08/2018, 05:16
Replies: 1
Views: 616
Posted By aaron3488
Wts coins Twilight temple

I have 900+m coins in my account that I no longer play. Willing to sell the coins I use PayPal and can show you screenshots of the big notes and coins if needed. Pm me on here for my Skype info...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 07/08/2016, 05:15
Replies: 4
Views: 653
Posted By aaron3488
Hey eric

You still have your Archer?
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/26/2015, 13:47
Replies: 9
Views: 883
Posted By aaron3488
SOLD

SOLD
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/21/2015, 14:08
Replies: 9
Views: 883
Posted By aaron3488
Bump Bump

Bump

Bump
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/18/2015, 22:20
Replies: 9
Views: 883
Posted By aaron3488
Bump still available

Bump still available
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/16/2015, 11:34
Replies: 9
Views: 883
Posted By aaron3488
bup still available Still Available.. Price...

bup still available

Still Available.. Price is Negotiable but its a super nice account.
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/14/2015, 13:21
Replies: 9
Views: 883
Posted By aaron3488
Thinking 300USD.. The sin is very nice r9r3. And...

Thinking 300USD.. The sin is very nice r9r3. And it has the other 100 plus chars with full nv3. The barb has sage buffs bm demon buffs ha veno evolved here and nix. Also has 270m on the account in...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/13/2015, 11:50
Replies: 9
Views: 883
Posted By aaron3488
Other account sold. This one still available

Other account sold. This one still available
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/12/2015, 23:45
Replies: 6
Views: 1,885
Posted By aaron3488
Added you. Sold

Added you.

Sold
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/11/2015, 12:12
Replies: 9
Views: 883
Posted By aaron3488
bump still for sale

bump still for sale
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/11/2015, 12:11
Replies: 6
Views: 1,885
Posted By aaron3488
bump still for sale

bump still for sale
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.