Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: diooo
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/30/2010, 00:31
Replies: 7
Views: 2,170
Posted By diooo
Anyone can help me?

Anyone can help me?
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/28/2010, 12:49
Replies: 7
Views: 2,170
Posted By diooo
I only know if LV33.25 Average Party LV work as...

I only know if LV33.25 Average Party LV work as LV33.00 Average Party LV...
In this way i get double XP/SP.

Mob Spots doesnt matter.
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/28/2010, 09:42
Replies: 7
Views: 2,170
Posted By diooo
then 33.25 Average Party Lv gives me bonus XP/SP...

then 33.25 Average Party Lv gives me bonus XP/SP on the Ongs/Blood Ongs?
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/28/2010, 08:49
Replies: 7
Views: 2,170
Posted By diooo
Little question about Average Party Level

I calculated the average level of my party and the result was 33.25 and Ongs/Blood Ongs are LV33/LV34...

My questions are:

# 1: 33.25 should be rounded to 33.00?
# 2: 33.25 gives me bonus...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/28/2010, 08:14
Replies: 8
Views: 810
Posted By diooo
Little question about Average Party Level

I calculated the average level of my party and the result was 33.25 and Ongs/Blood Ongs are LV33/LV34...

My questions are:

# 1: 33.25 should be rounded to 33.00?
# 2: 33.25 gives me bonus...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2010, 18:41
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,126
Posted By diooo
I can buy yet? MultiSocket from Nuconnector...

I can buy yet?

MultiSocket from Nuconnector cant do it?

Thanks!
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2010, 06:32
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,126
Posted By diooo
Is possible or no run 2+ bots using agbot? ...

Is possible or no run 2+ bots using agbot?

Doesnt matter what tools I have to use... but i want to run 2+ bots...

Thanks!
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/02/2010, 19:49
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,397,126
Posted By diooo
How i can run two bots in same machine? (Using...

How i can run two bots in same machine? (Using AGBOT, NuConnector and edxSilkroadLoader_Beta3)

[Edit]
I Know how run many clients but only ONE CLIENT is a bot... i want to know how run 2+ bots...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.