Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Brenpat
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/17/2011, 17:59
Replies: 149
Views: 42,426
Posted By Brenpat
And how do we contribute to the community if we...

And how do we contribute to the community if we have nothing to offer. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/30/2010, 20:51
Replies: 27
Views: 9,058
Posted By Brenpat
I get an error on line 27, it says its an unknown...

I get an error on line 27, it says its an unknown function name?

I used Theri's script on the first page, any suggestions?
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/01/2010, 21:30
Replies: 196
Views: 75,552
Posted By Brenpat
Yeah I think everything is correct, I changed it...

Yeah I think everything is correct, I changed it to gold.bmp instead of cobweb.bmp and the picture is named gold.bmp and its in the same file.

ImageSearchDLL.dll is in C:\Windows
ImageSearch.au3...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/26/2010, 20:26
Replies: 196
Views: 75,552
Posted By Brenpat
Along with like a quarter of the people here, i'm...

Along with like a quarter of the people here, i'm new to this but i'm good with computers. My problem is that I run the script, (in this case i'm trying to pick up gold), but after pressing ok the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.