Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 193
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ~HinataHyuga~
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/23/2012, 01:53
Replies: 26
Views: 1,094
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
I can vouch

I can vouch
Forum: Dekaron Trading 12/22/2012, 19:00
Replies: 2
Views: 361
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
I have a LoL account to trade if interested.

I have a LoL account to trade if interested.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 12/22/2012, 18:59
Replies: 11
Views: 463
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
Interested in a LoL account for it?

Interested in a LoL account for it?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 12/22/2012, 18:58
Replies: 3
Views: 239
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
I'll trade LoL account level 30, skype if...

I'll trade LoL account level 30, skype if interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/22/2012, 18:45
Replies: 14
Views: 612
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
If you first then sure

If you first then sure
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/22/2012, 05:20
Replies: 2
Views: 342
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
Your links don't work and nobody emails these...

Your links don't work and nobody emails these days, it's Skype mostly.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/18/2012, 08:01
Replies: 843
Views: 57,388
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
+1 fast service I vouched got ref fast and...

+1 fast service I vouched got ref fast and everything went smooth.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/15/2012, 19:06
Replies: 12
Views: 593
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
I was like, you go first then buddy, he's like...

I was like, you go first then buddy, he's like NOOOOO NOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY. I asked for middleman and he's like NOOOOOOOOO I have a dick on my head!!!, so yep. :) that's my tale.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/15/2012, 13:40
Replies: 2
Views: 320
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
I only trade for other LoL accounts, Skin codes...

I only trade for other LoL accounts, Skin codes or €
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/15/2012, 11:20
Replies: 2
Views: 320
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
Selling GOOD NA account///SKINS+RUNES+RP

Screenshots


[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: League of Legends 12/15/2012, 10:51
Replies: 5
Views: 870
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
And if not you can't give at all ?

And if not you can't give at all ?
Forum: League of Legends 12/15/2012, 10:43
Replies: 5
Views: 870
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
.::~Christmas: Gift Center~::.

English Hey, for those of you on the NA server (Maybe all servers by now) christmas gifting has been released via in-client shop. There is however a limitation related to how long you have been...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/15/2012, 10:17
Replies: 3
Views: 252
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
You trade account for riot graves?

You trade account for riot graves?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/15/2012, 10:12
Replies: 2
Views: 365
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/14/2012, 21:27
Replies: 4
Views: 341
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
Check my thread,...

Check my thread, [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Trading 12/14/2012, 17:59
Replies: 0
Views: 613
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/14/2012, 17:57
Replies: 0
Views: 317
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/14/2012, 17:52
Replies: 2
Views: 581
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
Account for pax sivir;...

Account for pax sivir; [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/14/2012, 17:51
Replies: 1
Views: 292
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
Account?;...

Account?; [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/14/2012, 17:48
Replies: 14
Views: 509
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/14/2012, 17:48
Replies: 2
Views: 365
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
#

#
Forum: Freebies 12/14/2012, 17:35
Replies: 28
Views: 964
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
I want LoL RP for christmas skins ;(

I want LoL RP for christmas skins ;(
Forum: Freebies 12/14/2012, 17:35
Replies: 51
Views: 1,712
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
Merry Christmas Epvpers! - YouTube...

Merry Christmas Epvpers! - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

upvote + view :)
Forum: Freebies 12/14/2012, 17:34
Replies: 47
Views: 1,249
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
Merry Christmas Epvpers! - YouTube...

Merry Christmas Epvpers! - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) views
Forum: Freebies 12/14/2012, 17:32
Replies: 252
Views: 5,420
Posted By ~HinataHyuga~
777

777
Showing results 1 to 25 of 193

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.