Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: piotr_a3
Forum: Nostale 03/20/2015, 15:43
Replies: 0
Views: 528
Posted By piotr_a3
Changing GM status from visible to invisible by packet?

Hi.
I want to change this label:
Server 1-1 Visible
to
Server 1-1 InVisible

And that's all. How I can do this?
I guess there's a packet that changes this, but I can't find the right one...
...
Forum: Nostale 09/29/2014, 18:57
Replies: 161
Views: 14,163
Posted By piotr_a3
And it's available for free on the internet. You...

And it's available for free on the internet. You just have to search for it...
I've just put an example. I just want to get a server source code with basic stuff working, so I mustn't start from...
Forum: Nostale 09/29/2014, 16:52
Replies: 161
Views: 14,163
Posted By piotr_a3
Elektrochemie, can you post the source code of...

Elektrochemie, can you post the source code of your WAAT server files (maybe version 0.9a), so I can continue the development?
Forum: Nostale 05/28/2013, 20:08
Replies: 3
Views: 2,657
Posted By piotr_a3
Really you thought I don't read this already? ...

Really you thought I don't read this already?
Nothing happens when I click "Login"...

When I launch NosTale by "Nostale-LOCAL.exe" from old skrillex files I can login, but I just see "ztsXXX"...
Forum: Nostale 05/27/2013, 17:15
Replies: 3
Views: 2,657
Posted By piotr_a3
[Q] Changing Client IP

Hello.
I have problem with changing IP in Client...
I know there is a Nostale-Local.exe file somewhere, it works but it's (I think) for English / German game and i get "zts****d" instead of map /...
Forum: Nostale 05/27/2013, 14:57
Replies: 161
Views: 14,163
Posted By piotr_a3
I don't know if someone reported it already, but...

I don't know if someone reported it already, but equipped items just disappear when disconnecting.
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2011, 10:07
Replies: 1,413
Views: 272,870
Posted By piotr_a3
Hey, Netmax! I have a question. Is it...

Hey, Netmax!
I have a question.
Is it possible to set this bot in order to attack only those creatures that are set? I mean pea pods (I have a turtle)! But that left the peas. There is such a...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.