Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PersiPrince
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/22/2012, 09:55
Replies: 12
Views: 1,675
Posted By PersiPrince
I not found service pack 3 for xp 64bit. Link...

I not found service pack 3 for xp 64bit. Link please
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/21/2012, 10:06
Replies: 12
Views: 1,675
Posted By PersiPrince
I am login mobile now. But I going to open pc

I am login mobile now. But I going to open pc
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/21/2012, 09:53
Replies: 12
Views: 1,675
Posted By PersiPrince
I am build database sql2012 32bit (7.4server) but...

I am build database sql2012 32bit (7.4server) but I run captain herlock server 64. Bit xp (Ethernet cable connect :D it is a worked but captain herlock server close while end
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/21/2012, 09:48
Replies: 12
Views: 1,675
Posted By PersiPrince
Xijezu Thx. But my captain herlock server close...

Xijezu Thx. But my captain herlock server close while end.(7.4 server 64 bit xp)
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/20/2012, 15:06
Replies: 12
Views: 1,675
Posted By PersiPrince
Help mee

I need 7.4 server files auth.bak and I cant setup sql 2012 x64 for xp.what I setup xp.What if I also work in xp.finally I run captain herlock server (xpx64)bu close while end
...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/20/2012, 14:02
Replies: 346
Views: 81,364
Posted By PersiPrince
where are auth.bak. help me my captain heclock...

where are auth.bak. help me my captain heclock server close when end
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/17/2012, 15:57
Replies: 1
Views: 529
Posted By PersiPrince
I need sql 2012

I need sql 2012 for 7.4 server files.but I not found x86
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/14/2012, 14:25
Replies: 6
Views: 1,420
Posted By PersiPrince
Opening.Can you give it to me.

Opening.Can you give it to me.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/14/2012, 14:20
Replies: 3
Views: 537
Posted By PersiPrince
As the game's graphics only get 7.3 server it's...

As the game's graphics only get 7.3 server it's enough.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/12/2012, 19:37
Replies: 3
Views: 537
Posted By PersiPrince
Exclamation 7.3 server help

hi
help me. I need epic 7.3 server files but x86. I downloaded 7.3 server files but captainherlock closed.I use to sql server 2008 r2
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/26/2012, 20:33
Replies: 0
Views: 505
Posted By PersiPrince
I need help meee

I need
dbo.smp_check_purchased_item

herlockserver error


DB COM ERROR(Thread:0, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) :...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/26/2012, 16:04
Replies: 4
Views: 1,295
Posted By PersiPrince
S game.exp_rate:1000 S game.item_drop_rate:3000...

S game.exp_rate:1000
S game.item_drop_rate:3000
S game.gold_drop_rate:600000
S game.chaos_drop_rate:2500
S game.party_drop_rate:1000
S game.party_exp_rate:2000
S...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/26/2012, 15:46
Replies: 4
Views: 1,295
Posted By PersiPrince
Cannot connect to server problem ?

Cannot connect to server problem ?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/26/2012, 15:34
Replies: 4
Views: 1,295
Posted By PersiPrince
Helpppppp

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I restored Arcadia.bak redepption v1.11 and I can login but #insert...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.