Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ♫SumiyoshiSS
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/16/2024, 07:10
Replies: 14
Views: 3,310
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Any working hacks on Grand Chase Classic AKA...

Any working hacks on Grand Chase Classic AKA Steam will work on the PLAYPARK client.
They're in one global server.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2021, 11:27
Replies: 2,899
Views: 689,102
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Bypass - NOT WORKING One hit - NOT WORKING ...

Bypass - NOT WORKING
One hit - NOT WORKING
Talin one hin - I dunno tickets are expensive
Item vac by OZ - WORKING
Autokill - - not all the time
MP - - NOT WORKING
game rank - WORKING
game...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2021, 11:05
Replies: 239
Views: 60,342
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Dude I dunno how you did it, but most of your...

Dude I dunno how you did it, but most of your scripts still works after the update.
I've tested it 1700 +8 UCT 08/18/21
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/30/2021, 03:48
Replies: 68
Views: 15,903
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Yes, don't finish the run in less than 1:20.

Yes, don't finish the run in less than 1:20.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/29/2021, 10:48
Replies: 35
Views: 7,310
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Okay this guy is right, cuz' this has been use...

Okay this guy is right, cuz' this has been use like the first release of Grand Chase.

For some claiming that this is not detected, both wrong and right.

WHY? Wrong, because there's a step that...
Forum: Grand Chase 07/17/2021, 15:57
Replies: 18
Views: 7,855
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Does it actually work? All I saw so far are...

Does it actually work?

All I saw so far are some Brazilian (*I think*) hack, but be careful as it plants some programs in your system background.

As for working ones I haven't found any.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2015, 11:21
Replies: 10
Views: 9,871
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Do a champion run, most epic grade item you'll...

Do a champion run, most epic grade item you'll get is from the character your using.
Unlike the official servers, GCR dungeons don't or only few have drop algorithm.
The cards are drop with normal...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2015, 14:53
Replies: 118
Views: 58,386
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
OK, I'll Summarize what I found using this hack. ...

OK, I'll Summarize what I found using this hack.

1 Hit kill works fine and use it on the boss since using autokill will get the boss to glitch and becomes immortal.

autokill works like...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/11/2014, 16:18
Replies: 430
Views: 64,533
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Not quite sure if anybody posted this already...

Not quite sure if anybody posted this already but...

When ever I use the "autokill" in Championship Mode

the boss don't die and even if I found a way around it using "1 hit kill"

the Gate...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/14/2012, 03:47
Replies: 40
Views: 9,758
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
I just opened it man, try to download it if...

I just opened it man,
try to download it if this B#!$@%%#@ of a connection allow it.
Thanks Kyon~!♫

@off topic
Yo Kyon,
bet in the end there's more download than thanks "again".
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2012, 12:21
Replies: 120
Views: 33,518
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
It didn't work for me... my CE keep on hitting...

It didn't work for me...
my CE keep on hitting an error...
i think that gamemon64.exe is keeping me from using my CE.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/15/2012, 01:47
Replies: 77
Views: 35,203
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
it's not yet close... well unfortunately, a...

it's not yet close...
well unfortunately,
a lot already knew these since GC Chaos hit.
Sure the rewards are not that good,
but still the training weapon looks cool.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2011, 14:41
Replies: 709
Views: 52,437
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Finally finished. from 2 AM to 8 PM. ...

Finally finished.



from 2 AM to 8 PM.


This is epic.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/17/2011, 15:23
Replies: 289
Views: 26,491
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
The "ai.kom" is the one who need the update, ...

The "ai.kom" is the one who need the update,
not his/her program.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/27/2011, 03:33
Replies: 289
Views: 26,491
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
This is all I have to say. IT STILL...

This is all I have to say.




IT STILL WORK!


COOL!
INSANE!!
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 03/02/2011, 04:05
Replies: 340
Views: 56,354
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
I'm a >.< Kyonko supporter!!!! nice post BTW. ...

I'm a >.< Kyonko supporter!!!!
nice post BTW.
oh....
EthernaSins is there...
he's to busy to up-date his post...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 03/02/2011, 03:48
Replies: 45
Views: 5,485
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
NOTE! Forsaken Barrows: there will be a...

NOTE!
Forsaken Barrows:
there will be a conversation after you defeated LICH
Sieghart will "pop-up" out of no where,
saying something about ending the LICH evil.

Bermesiah's Last Stand:
don't...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 03/02/2011, 03:43
Replies: 240
Views: 33,490
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Sure, they are powerful, except... try to buy...

Sure, they are powerful,
except...
try to buy then with GP.
call them "Dungeon Drop Items".
since GP items/equipments can be bought in "SHOP"
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 03/02/2011, 03:39
Replies: 240
Views: 33,490
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
sadly I forgot to SC the item, of course I...

sadly I forgot to SC the item,
of course I still have the items,
I just don't have the SC when I got them
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 02/14/2011, 19:48
Replies: 240
Views: 33,490
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
To Item Hunters Out There! I'm still on the...

To Item Hunters Out There!
I'm still on the hunt, so expect this to be incomplete.
Qipao's set Can be found in Trial Forest, try and dare to find EPIC grade.
Gaiko's set Can be found from Outer...
Forum: Facebook 01/26/2011, 16:17
Replies: 6
Views: 2,176
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
what is "Charles"??? the one in step 6

what is "Charles"???
the one in step 6
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 01/10/2011, 15:23
Replies: 240
Views: 33,490
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
Hey guys try to hunt this! Qui Pao! there's a...

Hey guys try to hunt this!
Qui Pao!
there's a chance to get an EPIC grade of it!
hard to get one...
tried Dun Run on Trial Forest at least over a hundred times!
but I still didn't got an epic...
Forum: Grand Chase 01/10/2011, 15:17
Replies: 319
Views: 24,116
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
♦~INSANE PROLOGUE~♦ ♣~INSANE S2 Episode 1~♣ ...

♦~INSANE PROLOGUE~♦
♣~INSANE S2 Episode 1~♣
♥~THIS IS AWESOME~♥
Where do you get this materials....
♠~stare~♠
Forum: Grand Chase 01/02/2011, 12:11
Replies: 319
Views: 24,116
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
This is fit in the definition of a very good...

This is fit in the definition of a very good comic.
Oh wait that may be an insult...
This is BEYOND very good.
Forum: Grand Chase 12/16/2010, 11:01
Replies: 319
Views: 24,116
Posted By ♫SumiyoshiSS
WOW!!! That's awesome!♫ I'll wait for it!!!

WOW!!!
That's awesome!♫
I'll wait for it!!!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.