Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 180
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: StarEvaAfta!~
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/26/2012, 12:14
Replies: 24
Views: 1,388
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
-.-" I don't want the damn £100.. just SHOW ME...

-.-" I don't want the damn £100.. just SHOW ME THE WAY D=
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/25/2012, 23:39
Replies: 24
Views: 1,388
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
Great, now I've something to argue with.. ...

Great, now I've something to argue with..

who shows me the way takes dread's 100
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/25/2012, 23:25
Replies: 24
Views: 1,388
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
this is it right?

this is it right?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/25/2012, 23:18
Replies: 24
Views: 1,388
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
no i already got it, i want to know to get to...

no i already got it, i want to know to get to crypto
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/25/2012, 20:11
Replies: 24
Views: 1,388
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
Cyptography

Hey guy

I want to know to get cypto out of conquer.exe I ALREADY GOT BF KEY
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 03/05/2012, 11:26
Replies: 88
Views: 23,844
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
Best whatsoever, please upload on mediafire or...

Best whatsoever, please upload on mediafire or something, dead links.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/02/2012, 18:49
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
believe me, it's the worst concept I've ever...

believe me, it's the worst concept I've ever seen, but I won't spend TOO much time on learning C# and I've to learn school stuff :/ so i'll keep this till 1 more month.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/02/2012, 16:39
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
I'm just a beginner in these stuff.. wait for...

I'm just a beginner in these stuff.. wait for someone who knows much about it :)
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/02/2012, 15:57
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
then use a fresh copy of the source.

then use a fresh copy of the source.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/02/2012, 10:26
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
have you executed the database file without...

have you executed the database file without giving errors?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/02/2012, 10:19
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
I think it's a MySQL problem, you are not using...

I think it's a MySQL problem, you are not using the right version or your database not adjusted as well.

don't take my words as a final answer.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/02/2012, 10:16
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
well, better than before.. thanks for your...

well, better than before.. thanks for your patience btw :handsdown:
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/02/2012, 02:19
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
well, var Test =...

well, var Test = scope.GetVariable<Func<Player, uint, int>>("npc"); // that underlined is null e.e making any sense?
Test(user, linkBack);
...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/02/2012, 00:28
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
Okay, thanks i'll take a look on that, do you...

Okay, thanks i'll take a look on that, do you know how to reach geminsetter NPC because i can't place gems on the gears unless weapons and not all of it tho.

#EDIT: breakpoint that link causes...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/01/2012, 22:25
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
well, i didn't even start learning C#.. I'm just...

well, i didn't even start learning C#.. I'm just using "watch and learn" concept for now lol
so.. what's breakpoint?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/01/2012, 20:50
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
anyone made a limited usage for expballs, i'll be...

anyone made a limited usage for expballs, i'll be thankful if you showed me the way.. or just put the code xD

guys please, have a look on my error upthere and tell me what you think.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/01/2012, 19:04
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
lol, it did

lol, it did
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/01/2012, 19:02
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
well yeah, didn't notice that on first ...

well yeah, didn't notice that on first

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/01/2012, 18:22
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
yeah i guess.. my english isn't that good,...

yeah i guess..
my english isn't that good, anyway editing script didn't work, the python code still DOESN'T work.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/01/2012, 17:52
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
then sorry, got headache.. did anyone find...

then sorry, got headache..

did anyone find out a solution for PK system and putting gems too
not working as well.

edit: doesn't work, edit the script but still nothing
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/01/2012, 17:46
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
@coreymills I'll try what you said. and socket...

@coreymills I'll try what you said. and socket system for weapons is already working so you don't have to work on it, but not working for the rest of the gears [didn't try on talis]
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 03/01/2012, 09:40
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
epic thing what you made with composing, anyway...

epic thing what you made with composing, anyway CP command is not working, I've made my own at first; didnt work and took the one on page21 didn't work too

NOTE: already linked with /cp

EDIT:...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/29/2012, 21:29
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
it seemed like it attacked once, but it's just...

it seemed like it attacked once, but it's just the effect and btw, your defense not increased while taking it
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/29/2012, 20:50
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
the only visual effect appears, but it doesn't...

the only visual effect appears, but it doesn't attack anything, and reflect is.. dead
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/29/2012, 18:59
Replies: 868
Views: 119,213
Posted By StarEvaAfta!~
well, reflect not working, either shuriken vortex...

well, reflect not working, either shuriken vortex e.e
Showing results 1 to 25 of 180

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.