Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FIRE-MAKER
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/01/2013, 21:25
Replies: 9
Views: 1,164
Posted By FIRE-MAKER
I added you in skype Sir.

I added you in skype Sir.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/29/2013, 20:12
Replies: 5
Views: 439
Posted By FIRE-MAKER
He is legit,fast,trustfull,easy. I bought...

He is legit,fast,trustfull,easy.
I bought allot dbs & wil buy more in future.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/24/2013, 21:03
Replies: 50
Views: 6,825
Posted By FIRE-MAKER
dude... u just make him black because he sel dbs...

dude... u just make him black because he sel dbs cheaper than you...
And youre dbs were made of bot i guess...
Wile yassine's dbs are bought from tq...

I bought 2x dbs from yassine.

1st time...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/23/2013, 18:32
Replies: 50
Views: 6,825
Posted By FIRE-MAKER
Today i bought a second order for this week. ...

Today i bought a second order for this week.
And i received the dbs in 2 hours after i gave Sniwere the MTCN Code of Western Union.

Youre 100% trustful & im glad i meet u!

Il hope i get more...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/22/2013, 18:44
Replies: 50
Views: 6,825
Posted By FIRE-MAKER
100% safe! I bought dbs, and i wil buy more...

100% safe!
I bought dbs, and i wil buy more these days!
Also your V.I.P wil get higher.

Thanks brother!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/21/2013, 23:19
Replies: 42
[Selling] Dbs all servers
Views: 3,803
Posted By FIRE-MAKER
Whats ur skype?

Whats ur skype?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/21/2013, 17:49
Replies: 42
[Selling] Dbs all servers
Views: 3,803
Posted By FIRE-MAKER
Stil have dbs?

Stil have dbs?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.