Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: avinlk23
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 04/04/2012, 10:25
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,723
Posted By avinlk23
IPFinder doesn't work for me :((... When I Launch...

IPFinder doesn't work for me :((... When I Launch it, I get an error: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application." Ant one have any ideas on...
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/01/2010, 19:30
Replies: 10
Views: 22,474
Posted By avinlk23
I have the same problem i have installed it in...

I have the same problem i have installed it in 2010.02.01 and then it was patching and i was getting this error all the time :(
.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.