Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: srialmaster
Forum: Browsergames 03/21/2010, 13:06
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Hey Uthar, When are you going to post the...

Hey Uthar,

When are you going to post the source code?

-Nate
Forum: Browsergames 03/20/2010, 00:59
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
@Utharnl Hey, Is there a way to make a...

@Utharnl

Hey,
Is there a way to make a drop down box in the settings to select whether we farm for resources or farm for troops? Of course, we would have to have researched it in academy.

-Nate
Forum: Browsergames 03/16/2010, 15:38
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
I can't logon either. It states to check the...

I can't logon either. It states to check the settings.txt file. Any ideas on this mate?

-Nate
Forum: Browsergames 03/03/2010, 09:47
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
SSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

SSSSSSSS[Only registered and activated users can see links]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Browsergames 02/23/2010, 15:38
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
I forgot the biggest need of all! Adding the...

I forgot the biggest need of all! Adding the queue txt so if you logoff or reboot the program/computer it keeps your queue you made.

Aside from that, another feature that would be nice is a check...
Forum: Browsergames 02/22/2010, 13:11
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Prioritize: 1.Minimize to tray icon 2.Show...

Prioritize:
1.Minimize to tray icon
2.Show resource production
3.Bigger timer
4.Reconnect to server
5.Attack farmers

I think this would be the easiest order. :)

I wish I was of help more.
Forum: Browsergames 02/21/2010, 10:25
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
I tried setting up some of the references for the...

I tried setting up some of the references for the queue.txt file. Also, I tried adding the Logout feature.....but it's not working....

I have attached my current files for the coding.

-Nate
Forum: Browsergames 02/21/2010, 05:23
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
The reason for the logout script is to make it...

The reason for the logout script is to make it where I can login with the browser, make any actions I want to and not have to restart the bot. This is just to make a quick fix for the queue until we...
Forum: Browsergames 02/20/2010, 22:48
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
(town.cs) class Town { private...

(town.cs)
class Town
{
private String m_TownID = "";
private Queue<String[]> m_BuildingQueue = new Queue<String[]>();
private List<Building> m_Buildings = new...
Forum: Browsergames 02/20/2010, 08:16
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
@Utharnl Can you change the Time Code from ...

@Utharnl

Can you change the Time Code from

private int m_TimerLoginDelay = 60000;//ms

to:

private int m_TimerLoginDelay = 720000;//ms
Forum: Browsergames 02/17/2010, 10:07
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
When did they launch the Gamma server? Sounds...

When did they launch the Gamma server? Sounds like fun having a city on Beta and Gamma......

-Nate
Forum: Browsergames 02/15/2010, 14:26
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Hey, Any chance to add a feature to save the...

Hey,

Any chance to add a feature to save the queue list to a txt file so if we need to reboot, we can reload the program it once we login, it will have the same queue list we had before?

-Nate
Forum: Browsergames 02/08/2010, 02:47
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
The one you sent me in PM seems to work well with...

The one you sent me in PM seems to work well with 3 in queue. You know, once you get up to 1K, you can't really build so quickly anymore....

Any thoughts into adding the option to build troops too?
Forum: Browsergames 02/05/2010, 05:42
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Should I try using main_tasks_0-6? Ok, I do...

Should I try using main_tasks_0-6?

Ok, I do have to use main_tasks_0-6:

<div id="main_tasks">
<h4>Construction queue (4/7)</h4>
<div id="main_tasks_0" class="main_tasks_task"> ...
Forum: Browsergames 02/04/2010, 07:05
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Attached is my full Form1.cs:

Attached is my full Form1.cs:
Forum: Browsergames 02/04/2010, 06:42
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Here's what I did: //Get current ingame...

Here's what I did:

//Get current ingame building queue
String l_QueuedBuilding1 = "";
String l_QueuedBuilding2 = "";
...
Forum: Browsergames 02/04/2010, 05:58
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
From grepolisbot source v1.1: String[]...

From grepolisbot source v1.1:

String[] l_BuildingLevelsArray = new String[] { "", "" };//dynamic array
l_BuildingLevelsArray = l_BuildingLevels.Split(';');
...
Forum: Browsergames 01/30/2010, 13:25
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Ok

Ok
Forum: Browsergames 01/30/2010, 07:20
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Got an error when it starts to try and build: ...

Got an error when it starts to try and build:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you...
Forum: Browsergames 01/30/2010, 06:35
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Hahaha.... Changed the en2 to en3 since you...

Hahaha....

Changed the en2 to en3 since you mentioned the worlds...... and it worked. If you want to use the english servers you have to do this:

If you are playing Alpha:
en2.grepolis.com
...
Forum: Browsergames 01/30/2010, 01:07
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
What program are you using to code this?

What program are you using to code this?
Forum: Browsergames 01/30/2010, 00:22
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Settings.txt: srialmaster; ********; ...

Settings.txt:

srialmaster;
********;
en.grepolis.com;
en2.grepolis.com;
True;
debug.txt;
settings.txt;
Forum: Browsergames 01/29/2010, 15:37
Replies: 1,357
Views: 382,427
Posted By srialmaster
Mine doesn't work. I am using Windows7-64bit. Do...

Mine doesn't work. I am using Windows7-64bit. Do you need to run it as administrator or in any compatibility mode?

-Nate

Windows 7 - x64
IE 8
FF
Google Chrome
Intel Q9550
8GB DDR2 1066
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.