Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Turnabout
Forum: Joining e*pvp 03/01/2010, 01:45
Replies: 114
Views: 8,134
Posted By Turnabout
One more vote for bishop, good luck!

One more vote for bishop, good luck!
Forum: Mabinogi 02/27/2010, 22:35
Replies: 16
Views: 1,517
Posted By Turnabout
Don't judge us. Some Americans just want a fresh...

Don't judge us. Some Americans just want a fresh start on another server instead of having to deal with the mess the west coasters made. And I actually ping London and other major cities in europe...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/26/2010, 18:38
Replies: 16
Views: 1,517
Posted By Turnabout
Really? I tried for a few hours and every time I...

Really? I tried for a few hours and every time I tried nothing in gameplay seemed changed. Hackshield didn't detect anything though. Last time I tried was about 2 weeks ago.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/26/2010, 18:31
Replies: 16
Views: 1,517
Posted By Turnabout
Hotspot shield and lokiVPN work as far at proxies...

Hotspot shield and lokiVPN work as far at proxies go, but the method for reducing proxy lag does not work, and all of our mods including new ones that I have tried seem to be patched there.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.