Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shaneca
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/27/2014, 02:13
Replies: 98
Views: 55,752
Posted By shaneca
Pls update this thread. The last post was...

Pls update this thread. The last post was 03-16-2014. Mostly, the comments are it's not working.
Is it working until today?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/27/2014, 00:33
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,047
Posted By shaneca
[QUOTE=Blackant2;27642533]Run as Administrator ...

[QUOTE=Blackant2;27642533]Run as Administrator

Windows8 , I don't use other software , Trainer it ok.


Sorry. Just to clarify, do u mean i dont need to use root repeal? Just run trainer and...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/26/2014, 15:55
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,047
Posted By shaneca
Root repel error Windows 8

Sir whats this?

Help
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/25/2014, 01:28
Replies: 162
Views: 43,865
Posted By shaneca
Hi sir, good day! I used to play elite cabal...

Hi sir, good day! I used to play elite cabal before and I was also able to use your guide before and I want to thank you for that. That was i think 3 years ago. Now, im just surprised that this...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.