Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: noah91
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/05/2017, 18:42
Replies: 326
Views: 34,461
Posted By noah91
Dear Admin, I like the content of your...

Dear Admin,

I like the content of your server but it seems you have to fix some major problems:

1) The webpage isn't steady, it's not able to reach it. You loose most of these players who wants...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/08/2012, 21:59
Replies: 122
Views: 12,203
Posted By noah91
Playing for 1 month now and I can't say I am not...

Playing for 1 month now and I can't say I am not able to match up with the old players. Arabia update will give you a chance to catch up to the old players also. You haven't to made 10 reborns in 1...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.