Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: giayojoseph
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/21/2010, 22:07
Replies: 10
Views: 1,642
Posted By giayojoseph
WOW thx alot !!!! but just one Question......

WOW thx alot !!!!

but just one Question... wat are CURRENT HP HEAL, MAX HP HEAL??? i thought it instantly heals ur hp but i guess im wrong?
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/21/2010, 18:55
Replies: 10
Views: 1,642
Posted By giayojoseph
Hey. Thanks for your work, but can you please...

Hey. Thanks for your work, but can you please tell me how to use those addresses to hack? I heard that you need Cheat Engine 5.5? but I dunno how to do it. Sorry im noob. Can you help out plz? if...
Forum: 12Sky2 01/20/2010, 04:18
Replies: 1
Views: 791
Posted By giayojoseph
anyone getting disconnected when using hack?

I keep getting disconnected from 12sky2 server every couple minutes whenever I am using hacks. Im aware that BlaXpirit's God mode makes you disconnect after 15 sec. However, I am not using that...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.