Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: grant94
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/06/2010, 17:30
Replies: 227
Views: 33,513
Posted By grant94
I take out the USB instantly when I see the SF/GG...

I take out the USB instantly when I see the SF/GG blue shield in system tray.

Works perfect for me but im not sure how to work the speedhack :(
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/06/2010, 17:29
Replies: 13
Views: 1,087
Posted By grant94
I think that [USF] is allot faster in terms of...

I think that [USF] is allot faster in terms of patching things up compared to [PSF] so it will be hard trying to bypass such a secure system.

But I think someone will find a way :)
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/03/2010, 12:20
Replies: 24
Views: 3,147
Posted By grant94
WOW! Nice find! I will get back to you if it...

WOW! Nice find! I will get back to you if it works or not :)
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2010, 17:41
Replies: 227
Views: 33,513
Posted By grant94
Ok, so I have got the speedhack to work but now I...

Ok, so I have got the speedhack to work but now I don't no how to use it?

Can anyone tell me how to use the speedhack because when I turn the speedack on it doesn't turn off!

Any help please?
...
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/01/2010, 13:38
Replies: 227
Views: 33,513
Posted By grant94
Can some1 tell me how to use the speedhack? ...

Can some1 tell me how to use the speedhack?

And which DLL is the speedhack? Thx :P
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2010, 12:37
Replies: 227
Views: 33,513
Posted By grant94
I have GAME HACK DETECTED! You may want to...

I have GAME HACK DETECTED!

You may want to update the post.
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2010, 14:15
Replies: 6
Views: 1,131
Posted By grant94
Can some1 translate this into english please? xD

Can some1 translate this into english please? xD
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2010, 12:19
Replies: 83
Views: 22,657
Posted By grant94
I ran the installer for this thing and it...

I ran the installer for this thing and it completely uninstalled PSF -.-
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2010, 12:08
Replies: 748
Views: 71,728
Posted By grant94
Yes, I am using PSF... Its really not working for...

Yes, I am using PSF... Its really not working for me....
Forum: Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2010, 10:57
Replies: 748
Views: 71,728
Posted By grant94
Well im on windows XP and its detected -.-

Well im on windows XP and its detected -.-
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.