Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DeadlyEnding
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/21/2015, 01:32
Replies: 1,517
Views: 111,999
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Well the server is working again since a couple...

Well the server is working again since a couple hours, u should try again mirilei
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/19/2015, 23:54
Replies: 1,517
Views: 111,999
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Very good old school server, jobbing system is...

Very good old school server, jobbing system is awesome.
Just need some more players. Yes there is a working bot you can download on the oldsro site.

@Casque Everytime you lvl up u gain free 1,5k...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/28/2012, 09:57
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
GM lowered the lvl 81 chest to lvl 80 so that you...

GM lowered the lvl 81 chest to lvl 80 so that you can wear it.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/16/2012, 14:25
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Awesome people on the server, nice community!...

Awesome people on the server, nice community! Love all the people who speak english :)
Anyway the server is getting more people everyday.

Its a great server and there is a job event! All top 10...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/15/2012, 21:07
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Great server! More and more people are joining...

Great server! More and more people are joining too :D
We had 50 players online just a few mins ago, awesome guys. Keep coming!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/14/2012, 21:54
Replies: 40
Views: 7,357
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Ofc there are always GMs on XD There are more...

Ofc there are always GMs on XD There are more GM's on this server then players haha xd like 50 GMs for 20players? Lolololol

And 120 cap but mobs not higher then 109? Why open 120cap if u cant make...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/13/2012, 23:58
Replies: 40
Views: 7,357
Posted By DeadlyEnding
My char is bugged? Everytime I login now I dc...

My char is bugged? Everytime I login now I dc directly.. I have downloaded the full client.
EDIT: It is fine now, strange. I dced 4 times directly when i logged in now its perfect again.

And GM...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/13/2012, 18:22
Replies: 40
Views: 7,357
Posted By DeadlyEnding
server offline?

server offline?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/13/2012, 14:58
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
There are indeed coming more and more players....

There are indeed coming more and more players. Its a good server only problem right now is the lack of much players. Yesterday we had ~30-35 players only so it is growing a bit already. And if...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/10/2012, 16:05
Replies: 21
Views: 1,372
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Free silk?

Free silk?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/06/2012, 16:19
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Yep the server is really good! No laggs and...

Yep the server is really good! No laggs and indeed good GM's. Everyday we get an unique event which is nice to gain exp form and an event where you can win free silk! Currently there aren't much...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/03/2012, 00:09
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Still I need to try to promote this server, and...

Still I need to try to promote this server, and there arent many other 80 cap servers to be honest. So I think this server has a chance to make it
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/02/2012, 23:56
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Iknow ^^ This kinda sucks, dont think GM is...

Iknow ^^ This kinda sucks, dont think GM is online atm to fix it :s Well guess i go to bed now and it will be back up again.

By the way, all join this server! Its a great server with a nice...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/02/2012, 23:50
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Server is check/offline currently? Aww Wizzy...

Server is check/offline currently? Aww

Wizzy // Gradefor // Skull here
Mhuaauhauha :P Rocketeer love u :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/01/2012, 23:16
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Yes it does need one :P Well now we just spam in...

Yes it does need one :P Well now we just spam in this topic

IMMORTALITY RISE TO THE TOP

*bored.. wants to play sro xD*
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/01/2012, 23:10
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
I'm your guildmaster mhuaauhaaaaH! (Wizzy //...

I'm your guildmaster mhuaauhaaaaH! (Wizzy // Gradefor // Skull here :p)
Well seems like everyone has this C7 error? Guess Tim will fix it when he gets online. Lets all just be patient, doest rly...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/01/2012, 22:08
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
I am suddenly getting an error when I try to...

I am suddenly getting an error when I try to login. C7 error?
Pleas look into this!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/29/2012, 11:12
Replies: 140
Views: 11,631
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Wish I won that ^^ It is a good server with...

Wish I won that ^^
It is a good server with active friendly GM's :) Join the game, u wont regret add me ingame: Gradefor or Wizzy. And i help you get started! Also I dont have any dc issues or...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/13/2012, 10:04
Replies: 99
Views: 13,862
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Will there be a refund for the rollback? I lvled...

Will there be a refund for the rollback? I lvled from 85 to 98 with gap 9 and now i lost all that... Lost 3mil SP and 10B gold and those lvls... Esp that lost SP is annoying. Will there be some sort...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/11/2012, 17:33
Replies: 99
Views: 13,862
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Lame that the spawn rate is so low or is it just...

Lame that the spawn rate is so low or is it just in Qin-Shi tomb? That whole dungeon has like a spawnrate of 2 mobs per minute and it is annoying as hell... And the gold rate got lowered ALOT. Kinda...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/11/2012, 13:58
Replies: 99
Views: 13,862
Posted By DeadlyEnding
What is up with the spawnrate? In the Qin Shi ...

What is up with the spawnrate? In the Qin Shi Tomb where I am grinding currently there spawn sooo little mobs o.o Yesterday before the check there were like 10 times as much mobs, spawnrate got...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/10/2012, 11:07
Replies: 99
Views: 13,862
Posted By DeadlyEnding
I downloaded that new data.pk2 and now when i...

I downloaded that new data.pk2 and now when i start the client it says the server is in Check. Is it really in check or is my data thingy bugged or something?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/10/2012, 09:35
Replies: 99
Views: 13,862
Posted By DeadlyEnding
I dont really "dc" but my client just closes. And...

I dont really "dc" but my client just closes. And yes i downloaded the latest pk thingy. It didnt help a thing. This 99% of the time happens when I go to a town with quite a decent amount of people...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/07/2012, 22:42
Replies: 99
Views: 13,862
Posted By DeadlyEnding
I think i found the solution to the crash issue,...

I think i found the solution to the crash issue, saw it in a thread on the forum yes. But oke you are allowed to be online with 2 accounts but you can only make 1 account? :P Confused :confused:
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/07/2012, 17:00
Replies: 99
Views: 13,862
Posted By DeadlyEnding
Is it allowed to make a second account (to power...

Is it allowed to make a second account (to power lvl it)? Since grinding with a blader aint the most fun thing to do i would like to plvl myself if that is allowed with another char.
Could u by the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.