Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: olo3007
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 06/08/2019, 21:53
Replies: 156
Views: 22,644
Posted By olo3007
I can't seem to log-in, it says "Invalid...

I can't seem to log-in, it says "Invalid password" tried changing password via website to another one - still no luck.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/22/2019, 12:41
Replies: 115
Views: 17,719
Posted By olo3007
Sadly I can only log-in on website, in-game it...

Sadly I can only log-in on website, in-game it says I am using wrong credentials, eventho I'm typing correct ones.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/20/2019, 16:00
Replies: 115
Views: 17,719
Posted By olo3007
Probably yes, Aora he-he

Probably yes, Aora he-he
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 05/01/2018, 21:41
Replies: 7
Views: 893
Posted By olo3007
I am glad that you used my native language,...

I am glad that you used my native language, thanks for respect! If you would read properly my entire post, you would notice what I typed. Let me comment that out "For more specified infos contact me...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 05/01/2018, 18:29
Replies: 7
Views: 893
Posted By olo3007
Nah, you get full access to the server, you can...

Nah, you get full access to the server, you can change any root passwords, idc. I won't even have any access to your server nor files.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 05/01/2018, 13:13
Replies: 7
Views: 893
Posted By olo3007
Your server is based on episode 3! I was typing...

Your server is based on episode 3! I was typing about ep 4:confused:
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 05/01/2018, 13:00
Replies: 7
Views: 893
Posted By olo3007
Exclamation Server hosting offer

Hello,
I am here to share my offer with you, developers. I am sick of bullshit EP4 servers online now. There is no more fun playing on a servers with overload of custom crap. We need more servers...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 09/05/2016, 01:16
Replies: 45
Views: 8,626
Posted By olo3007
Any hints what's going to be in that update?...

Any hints what's going to be in that update? :mofo:
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 08/20/2016, 13:30
Replies: 4
Views: 933
Posted By olo3007
Worked like a charm! Thank you very much. ...

Worked like a charm! Thank you very much.

#close
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 08/20/2016, 01:35
Replies: 4
Views: 933
Posted By olo3007
I copied whole Etc folder from other EP4 LC...

I copied whole Etc folder from other EP4 LC server where 1920x1080 resolution was working fine, but it didn't change anything. Any other ideas?
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 08/19/2016, 21:42
Replies: 4
Views: 933
Posted By olo3007
Resolution troubles

Hey guys, is there any way to set my resolution in LC to 1920x1080? The highest possible setting is 1680x1050. I tried to change some text files in /Data/Etc folder, but no differences, nothing...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 07/26/2016, 11:31
Replies: 207
Views: 14,025
Posted By olo3007
#Feedback -Farming good stuff (armors/weapons)...

#Feedback
-Farming good stuff (armors/weapons) is pretty hard, it took me more than 3 days to drop weapon without even top notch stats.
-There is no admin/gm online anytime ingame.
-Server lacks...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 07/23/2016, 11:14
Replies: 207
Views: 14,025
Posted By olo3007
Server died?

Server died?
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 05/16/2016, 01:29
Replies: 45
Views: 8,626
Posted By olo3007
This one of a good server, just needs more life,...

This one of a good server, just needs more life, come on people. JOIN!
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/24/2013, 18:56
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
Added Patchlog 2013-04-24.

Added Patchlog 2013-04-24.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/10/2013, 15:42
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
We were running on an old quest database tables...

We were running on an old quest database tables which will be fixed in next 20 minutes. Thats players could hit higher level than 240.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/08/2013, 18:16
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
Server was being attacked and I had to change...

Server was being attacked and I had to change iptables rules, but.. failed and completely disabled all outgoing connections. Now I gotta wait for administrator to fix my issue. I'm setting up a...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/06/2013, 17:04
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
What do you mean by that you cannot login?

What do you mean by that you cannot login?
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/05/2013, 13:48
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
Sorry for not being active at game since...

Sorry for not being active at game since yesterday but I had hard times at work. By the way there is already long time ago uploaded client which contains big size updates. About the inventory maybe...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/03/2013, 12:59
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
At this moment we've got 12 players online while...

At this moment we've got 12 players online while all kids are at school.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/02/2013, 13:47
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
Not really I'm sad 'cause my internet connection...

Not really I'm sad 'cause my internet connection is really slow and uploading takes ages :( I will update my first post once got client on websever. I'm so sorry.

Links have been updated!

Added...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/02/2013, 13:12
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
As I said above there were a bugged quest that...

As I said above there were a bugged quest that gave loads of EXP, in new update it will be fixed. Also those players level will be decreased to 240 :)
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/02/2013, 12:53
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
Level cap is 240, I'm fixing bugged quests :p

Level cap is 240, I'm fixing bugged quests :p
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/02/2013, 12:44
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
Yeah where is the problem? You can play...

Yeah where is the problem? You can play normally/register/visit forums everything.

Just open the link I provided, there is our old website.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/02/2013, 12:40
Replies: 64
Views: 6,667
Posted By olo3007
DOT.TK has fkd us in ass, new website link - ...

DOT.TK has fkd us in ass, new website link -
RedLight Chaos ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Sorry for inconvenience, also please do not download client, yet. I'm uploading new one to webserver.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.