Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: repetz
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/17/2010, 18:27
Replies: 7
Views: 461
Posted By repetz
well, What do you want? : ) I'm interested in a...

well, What do you want? : ) I'm interested in a geared water tao : D
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/17/2010, 18:21
Replies: 20
Views: 2,781
Posted By repetz
I'm interested in the water : ) If it's not to...

I'm interested in the water : ) If it's not to expensive, I'm 15 years old and got no time spending time on games, ofc, if you would sell, I would give you my and my moms info : ) And my mom would do...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/17/2010, 18:09
Replies: 27
Views: 1,888
Posted By repetz
how much for the trojan? xO

how much for the trojan? xO
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/15/2010, 14:37
Replies: 35
Views: 2,541
Posted By repetz
Me want the trojan-warr-trojan xD... If ya...

Me want the trojan-warr-trojan xD...

If ya post the price I try to work something out from that : )
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/15/2010, 14:34
Replies: 1
Views: 368
Posted By repetz
how much is cheap? xD

how much is cheap? xD
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/15/2010, 13:51
Replies: 4
Views: 426
Posted By repetz
Bump Bump Bump Bump

Bump Bump Bump Bump
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/14/2010, 08:16
Replies: 1
Views: 431
Posted By repetz
Do it have gears? xP

Do it have gears? xP
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/14/2010, 08:15
Replies: 5
Views: 809
Posted By repetz
if ya get desperate I can offer 100$ <-- yeah,...

if ya get desperate I can offer 100$ <-- yeah, not kidding xP
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/14/2010, 08:11
Replies: 2
Views: 469
Posted By repetz
how much ya want? And what is classic co? : o

how much ya want? And what is classic co? : o
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/14/2010, 08:05
Replies: 4
Views: 426
Posted By repetz
Bumpedy Bump bump xP

Bumpedy Bump bump xP
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/13/2010, 18:30
Replies: 29
Views: 1,952
Posted By repetz
well, you're account xD want a tip? Give it to me...

well, you're account xD want a tip? Give it to me for free! In that way I get an awesome account and you get nothing! xP I'm bored so I do bad suggestions xP
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/13/2010, 17:49
Replies: 29
Views: 1,952
Posted By repetz
Well, I made a offer xP And well if you're not...

Well, I made a offer xP And well if you're not going to sell, don't demand to much xP 1500$ is a naice price, you won't get much more x)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/13/2010, 16:00
Replies: 4
Views: 426
Posted By repetz
Trading WoW Account for CO account

I'm interested in trading a WoW Account(EU), the account got a 80 pally on Anachronos and three 70's on Emerald dream.

The Pally is a horde BloodElf- Male, it's a full epic holy pally.. got dual...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/13/2010, 15:52
Replies: 5
Views: 655
Posted By repetz
what ya want for it ? xO I'm looking for a...

what ya want for it ? xO I'm looking for a mage/Rogue xD

Since I myself levled a retarded pally -.-
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/13/2010, 01:06
Replies: 29
Views: 1,952
Posted By repetz
well ya been bumping for a while, I just give you...

well ya been bumping for a while, I just give you an offer, since I'm not rich the offer will be 150$ <-- yeah I'm srs xP
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/13/2010, 00:59
Replies: 34
Views: 2,262
Posted By repetz
If this ain't sold we could take a chat, I'm...

If this ain't sold we could take a chat, I'm currently on a watch to spend my christmas money xD And well I love this game xP

Hit me a chat on [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/13/2010, 00:54
Replies: 54
Views: 5,419
Posted By repetz
WEll, I can offer 30$ : D Add [email protected] if ya...

WEll, I can offer 30$ : D Add [Only registered and activated users can see links] if ya interested x)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/13/2010, 00:48
Replies: 5
Views: 599
Posted By repetz
I see that the topic is old, but if ya still...

I see that the topic is old, but if ya still trade, I got a 80 pally, and 3 other level 70-74 chars on another server... Lock, Dk and mage : )

add, [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.