Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: adumz
Forum: Rappelz Trading 05/30/2016, 21:29
Replies: 4
Views: 837
Posted By adumz
How much?

How much?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 03/10/2015, 21:39
Replies: 0
Views: 627
Posted By adumz
Undine Server Items for Betrayal Server items

Hey dudes, wanting to move server with the new merger but not willing to give up my usernames on Undine instead I'll just try part with the gears I had.

+21 Circus Longbow (+8% Dex)
Lv94 S3 Rare...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/29/2015, 21:02
Replies: 6
Views: 628
Posted By adumz
how much we talking? what did the previous dude...

how much we talking? what did the previous dude who fell through offer?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/26/2015, 18:52
Replies: 53
Views: 7,113
Posted By adumz
hey dude, getting like 17LP per game i'm Silver...

hey dude, getting like 17LP per game i'm Silver 2.. I want Gold V ideally, how much would that cost?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/21/2015, 00:00
Replies: 37
Views: 4,376
Posted By adumz
vouching for this dude also, super quick to...

vouching for this dude also,
super quick to respond to skype messages - quick to log on and complete transaction
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/18/2015, 00:04
Replies: 13
Views: 2,033
Posted By adumz
Would you be willing to just sell your...

Would you be willing to just sell your staff/magewall/armor/beltpets?

I'm already 160+ would consider HoH'ing if I had the gears, so I'm not really in need of an account or the other stuff.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/17/2015, 00:34
Replies: 5
Views: 630
Posted By adumz
I'd be willing to part-ex my account with more...

I'd be willing to part-ex my account with more legendary "vault" skins, and skins overall + cash for it.

Because I'm only Silver III
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/17/2015, 00:25
Replies: 2
[Selling] 160 MM Undine
Views: 345
Posted By adumz
160 MM Undine

160 MM (5 TP)
151 DE (5 TP)

Marksman has a "rare" username, other alt also.

800m cash,
x2 +20 Feral Longbow
Unique food pet
Full TD gears
+11 & +8 Feral Hunter Armor
Forum: Rappelz Trading 01/16/2015, 22:54
Replies: 8
Views: 709
Posted By adumz
Hey dude, I'm not interested in the account...

Hey dude,

I'm not interested in the account but how much for the pets/gears?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/23/2014, 23:14
Replies: 3
Views: 237
Posted By adumz
Also interested pm me prices/division

Also interested pm me prices/division
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/05/2014, 21:42
Replies: 36
Views: 5,875
Posted By adumz
how long would it take for Silver IV-III with...

how long would it take for Silver IV-III with this - and would it cost additional?

The Average MMR for this league is 1,319.
1,267
Your MMR is lower than the average expected MMR for players in...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/05/2014, 21:37
Replies: 3
Views: 334
Posted By adumz
how much are you looking for mate?

how much are you looking for mate?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 03/12/2010, 23:27
Replies: 2
Views: 412
Posted By adumz
bumppppppp

bumppppppp
Forum: Rappelz Trading 03/10/2010, 23:54
Replies: 2
Views: 412
Posted By adumz
Naga Server

Wanting to trade
101/40 Soul Breeder (male)
105/47 Bishop (female)
for any level, R5 Asura (prefrably Male)


Thanks in advance,
PM Me offers please, thanks.
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/16/2010, 14:40
Replies: 5
Views: 466
Posted By adumz
Bumppppppppppppppppppppppp

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppp
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/15/2010, 17:02
Replies: 5
Views: 466
Posted By adumz
bump

bump
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/15/2010, 17:01
Replies: 16
Views: 1,593
Posted By adumz
I'd only be intrested in the BS are they all on...

I'd only be intrested in the BS are they all on the same gpot account?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/15/2010, 16:57
Replies: 7
Views: 517
Posted By adumz
price/pets?

price/pets?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/14/2010, 22:38
Replies: 0
Views: 444
Posted By adumz
Selling R5/R4 account on Naga

Selling:

level 100 jlv40 Bishop
level 94 jlv40 Soul Breeder

2nd gPotato account

level 86 jlv40 Champion (with 2 months HV)
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/14/2010, 21:04
Replies: 6
Views: 456
Posted By adumz
what server / how much

what server / how much
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/13/2010, 19:05
Replies: 2
Views: 353
Posted By adumz
erm, i'm not too sure just make an offer to give...

erm, i'm not too sure just make an offer to give me a rough idea I can include 10+5 equips if needed, if not I can sell clean.

[the account has a few months HV too]
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/13/2010, 18:36
Replies: 2
Views: 353
Posted By adumz
Selling 86 Champ

Selling level 86 Champ on Naga server, ruppee/high level pet offers please.

Jlvl40 ~ Well known PVPer but changed username on merge.
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/13/2010, 18:20
Replies: 5
Views: 466
Posted By adumz
bump diddy bump

bump diddy bump
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/12/2010, 23:02
Replies: 5
Views: 466
Posted By adumz
WTB R6 Account {Naga}

Clean or not clean pm me your offers and we'll negotiate it on xfire/msn

Thanks in advance ~

Adumz
Forum: Rappelz Trading 02/12/2010, 22:26
Replies: 0
Views: 375
Posted By adumz
Naked account trade {Naga}

Naked 100 Bishop, 94 SB and 86 Champ for 105+ Naked Gaia or Asura account

preferably male.

[all my accounts have been name changed with merge so people will not know who u are]

leave offers...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.