Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Redros
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/03/2010, 17:50
Replies: 33
Views: 55,634
Posted By Redros
Oh come on how come no one makes mods for this...

Oh come on how come no one makes mods for this game DX
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/01/2010, 18:28
Replies: 33
Views: 55,634
Posted By Redros
Has anyone made or came across anyway to zoom out...

Has anyone made or came across anyway to zoom out more? thst would help alot
Forum: Mabinogi 03/08/2010, 16:17
Replies: 25
Views: 3,044
Posted By Redros
Its ok lol I wanted redrose actually but it was...

Its ok lol I wanted redrose actually but it was taken. yeah those key loggers annoy the hell out of me I didnt get caught with one of those luckly though.
Forum: Mabinogi 03/07/2010, 22:50
Replies: 25
Views: 3,044
Posted By Redros
Wow I have no reason to key log I wanted it...

Wow I have no reason to key log I wanted it because you know I want it? If i could keylog wouldnt i beable to do a better job of finding it? Wow....
Forum: Mabinogi 03/05/2010, 05:34
Replies: 25
Views: 3,044
Posted By Redros
Hey guys ty you were alot of help but hmm about...

Hey guys ty you were alot of help but hmm about this item that raises dura ( not my original question) but please tell me more see um yeah I had an 88 percent chance of success on a really rare item...
Forum: Mabinogi 03/04/2010, 09:29
Replies: 25
Views: 3,044
Posted By Redros
Question about Durability mod

Just wondering is there a mod to raise durability back to original perfect dura?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.