Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zatchey
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2011, 21:36
Replies: 2,154
Views: 151,946
Posted By Zatchey
Lightbulb It works perfectly for me on NAGC except for Hero...

It works perfectly for me on NAGC except for Hero dungeon :S

dunno if i'm doing something wrong, but I can't do any Hero dungeon without it saying "Unauthorized modification of the Grand Chase...
Forum: Combat Arms 08/18/2010, 00:41
Replies: 299
Views: 46,494
Posted By Zatchey
Can't read...

Can't read...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2010, 18:46
Replies: 191
Views: 27,920
Posted By Zatchey
Ok, I need a it of help Chippou, I open the...

Ok, I need a it of help Chippou, I open the hacks, do the popups and everything, then, i open the trainer, it`s like, waiting for grand chase or something. I open GC, and then there`s like, a MILLION...
Forum: Say Hello 08/12/2010, 02:20
Replies: 3
Views: 118
Posted By Zatchey
Hi Everyone~

Hi. o_o
Forum: Facebook 08/12/2010, 02:17
Replies: 54
Views: 44,230
Posted By Zatchey
Please translate into English or something...

Please translate into English or something...
Forum: Facebook 08/12/2010, 02:14
Replies: 9
Views: 1,035
Posted By Zatchey
I don't think there's any hacks, and Starcraft is...

I don't think there's any hacks, and Starcraft is awesome :D
Forum: Facebook 08/12/2010, 02:13
Replies: 14
Views: 9,947
Posted By Zatchey
DJ Gir, we all know, i've heard you say that on...

DJ Gir, we all know, i've heard you say that on like, the past 3 post I went to, please stop that lol, none of them work anyway.
Forum: Facebook 08/12/2010, 02:12
Replies: 121
Views: 88,187
Posted By Zatchey
Use a scan, and people, use english please?

Use a scan, and people, use english please?
Forum: Facebook 08/12/2010, 02:11
Replies: 19
Views: 14,979
Posted By Zatchey
Thanks! :D

Thanks! :D
Forum: Facebook 08/12/2010, 02:10
Replies: 6
Views: 4,956
Posted By Zatchey
Everybody's posting the super crit hack and it...

Everybody's posting the super crit hack and it doesn't work
Forum: Facebook 08/12/2010, 02:08
Replies: 92
Views: 35,951
Posted By Zatchey
Not working~

Not working~
Forum: MapleStory 08/12/2010, 02:05
Replies: 15
Views: 4,786
Posted By Zatchey
Make sure you're on GMS, he said he thinks the...

Make sure you're on GMS, he said he thinks the trainer is only for GMS, if it doesn't work, then find another o_o
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/12/2010, 01:59
Replies: 23
Views: 29,914
Posted By Zatchey
Thanks alot for the post, it'll be great for...

Thanks alot for the post, it'll be great for people to leave the scan link :o
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/12/2010, 01:43
Replies: 10
Views: 7,518
Posted By Zatchey
It doesn't work, help us get another one?

It doesn't work, help us get another one?
Forum: Grand Chase 08/12/2010, 01:39
Replies: 6
Views: 1,515
Posted By Zatchey
There's no more hacks right now since the Season...

There's no more hacks right now since the Season 3 patch
Forum: Grand Chase 08/12/2010, 00:34
Replies: 689
Views: 44,152
Posted By Zatchey
Smile Name: CosmoSaurus Render: Kouchi Aizawa from...

Name: CosmoSaurus
Render: Kouchi Aizawa from Nabari no Ou (Ruler of Nabari)

Can I have a second one?

Name: CosmoSaurus
Render: Miharu Rokujou from Nabari no Ou (Ruler of Nabari)

Thanks,...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.