Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dutchy010
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/23/2011, 16:03
Replies: 51
Views: 6,235
Posted By Dutchy010
Smile Now you are talking to much mister or miss... Im...

Now you are talking to much mister or miss... Im on of the staff members and i did not posted a post here because i was asked to do, i did this for myself and for the server, to show my loyalty to my...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/22/2011, 18:03
Replies: 3
Views: 1,997
Posted By Dutchy010
I totally Agree with MADMAX !! I have nothing to...

I totally Agree with MADMAX !! I have nothing to fill in his message, i only can say everyone come to the server and find out urself how awesome this server is! I never made reclam for pservers i...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/22/2011, 14:51
Replies: 51
Views: 6,235
Posted By Dutchy010
lol i am calm... Calm like the sea.. im just...

lol i am calm... Calm like the sea.. im just telling u what i think.. And im not on my job so i dont have to act like it, but i do here cause some kids are fucking our server up and that i dont...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/22/2011, 14:04
Replies: 51
Views: 6,235
Posted By Dutchy010
We get no shit nub! We are doing this not on a...

We get no shit nub! We are doing this not on a call from the GM but because we are loyal to our Admin, like i said im a fair guy, im a police/security officer in RL and im acting like it now too! So...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/22/2011, 10:24
Replies: 51
Views: 6,235
Posted By Dutchy010
I said 9 years or something, i can be wrong, its...

I said 9 years or something, i can be wrong, its been a long time i play shaiya from the start.
But its just funny to see ppl really talking about this bullshit, while that has nothing to do with...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/22/2011, 08:54
Replies: 51
Views: 6,235
Posted By Dutchy010
Exclamation Hello everyone, Im one of the GS's from...

Hello everyone,

Im one of the GS's from Shadow Knights. First of all i like to say that this server is one of the best i ever played.. and i alrdy playing shaiya for about 9 years or something...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 06/16/2010, 20:24
Replies: 1,338
Views: 508,646
Posted By Dutchy010
Hello Zero, I did all things from ur tutorlial,...

Hello Zero,
I did all things from ur tutorlial, but now im stuck with what u where saying about the Hex editor, i have downloaded an trial version, but i cant find the ip u are talking about. when i...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.