Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 183
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: angelic7410
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/11/2017, 15:01
Replies: 1,068
Views: 189,978
Posted By angelic7410
Thanks !

Thanks !
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/11/2017, 14:52
Replies: 1,068
Views: 189,978
Posted By angelic7410
When I run the hack, it says "Cannot find the...

When I run the hack, it says "Cannot find the .txt file, make sure u have it" ...

But I extracted everything from the .zip file into my S4 folder and didn't rename anything.
Forum: S4 League 04/26/2016, 04:33
Replies: 51
Views: 5,490
Posted By angelic7410
Uh just to confirm... The old bypass still works...

Uh just to confirm... The old bypass still works right? Is it still safe to use? o_o
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2016, 06:18
Replies: 6
Views: 1,617
Posted By angelic7410
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0549eb6b09667a3...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2016, 22:32
Replies: 10
Views: 1,773
Posted By angelic7410
Mhm, but everything else works. Also just don't...

Mhm, but everything else works. Also just don't teleport too fast otherwise you'll crash. Just wait like 30-40 seconds before teleporting.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/15/2016, 23:45
Replies: 9
Views: 4,296
Posted By angelic7410
You use IDM. ID Manager.

You use IDM. ID Manager.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2016, 22:09
Replies: 40
Views: 7,510
Posted By angelic7410
Nono. I didn't mean crashing other players. I...

Nono. I didn't mean crashing other players. I meant that there might be a way to crash other people's playertool which would close their S4.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2016, 02:39
Replies: 40
Views: 7,510
Posted By angelic7410
Dis YYYYYYYYYYY* person killed my JumpJumpTime...

Dis YYYYYYYYYYY* person killed my JumpJumpTime room. ; w;

Also I think I found a way to crash people with the playertool. But I'm still not 100% sure . 3.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/07/2016, 22:27
Replies: 40
Views: 7,510
Posted By angelic7410
I've been typing /help and /showplayer. Whenever...

I've been typing /help and /showplayer. Whenever I type /showplayer, it keeps saying "No Player in the list!"

I've also restarted my S4 like five times and re-downloaded just in case, but it gives...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/07/2016, 21:03
Replies: 40
Views: 7,510
Posted By angelic7410
Ehh.. For some reason, it keeps saying "No Player...

Ehh.. For some reason, it keeps saying "No Player in the list!" I've been using like usual and it doesn't work like before :c
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/07/2016, 07:57
Replies: 94
Views: 23,951
Posted By angelic7410
You probably forgot to open with bypass.

You probably forgot to open with bypass.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/06/2016, 20:31
Replies: 40
Views: 7,510
Posted By angelic7410
It works nicely. But I gotta hate these people...

It works nicely. But I gotta hate these people who stole my room master in my jump/chill rooms by using this player tool. . 3.

.. Now we're probably going to have this contest of being the room...
Forum: S4 League 03/05/2016, 06:15
Replies: 1
Views: 427
Posted By angelic7410
Need galleon map file from 2011-2012

Does anyone have the files for the galleon map from 2011 or 2012?
I want the files from back then, not the ones in this patch. They're not the same.

I searched for resource.s4hd and the...
Forum: S4 League 03/04/2016, 00:58
Replies: 15
Views: 1,201
Posted By angelic7410
Which farmbot are you using?

Which farmbot are you using?
Forum: S4 League 03/04/2016, 00:54
Replies: 1
Views: 687
Posted By angelic7410
Go to your S4 League folder. Inside that folder,...

Go to your S4 League folder. Inside that folder, you'll probably see another folder called "xigncodes". Remove the 's' from xigncodes.

Make sure the folder is called "xigncode" otherwise it won't...
Forum: S4 League 03/03/2016, 22:53
Replies: 4
Views: 482
Posted By angelic7410
I think he meant the opposite like he wants to...

I think he meant the opposite like he wants to compile it so its impossible for people to see the code in the luda files. I feel like there's no point in that since we can always use the decompiler...
Forum: S4 League 03/03/2016, 12:47
Replies: 8
Views: 1,829
Posted By angelic7410
Shhh. At least less people lag now. Now I get to...

Shhh. At least less people lag now. Now I get to rage less while playing TD. THIS IS GOOD NEWS TO ME LOL.

Anyways let them be happy about it for now ^^;;
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/03/2016, 12:39
Replies: 318
Views: 47,125
Posted By angelic7410
Use inf ammo v2. I always use that. It doesn't...

Use inf ammo v2. I always use that. It doesn't give me server tunnel. Also Freeze Sp doesn't work for more than 30 seconds even while in game..... sooo mhm.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/02/2016, 13:10
Replies: 3,472
Views: 953,984
Posted By angelic7410
Just be patient. It's not easy to update these...

Just be patient. It's not easy to update these hacks . 3.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/02/2016, 05:29
Replies: 318
Views: 47,125
Posted By angelic7410
I use this ...

I use this
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/01/2016, 23:20
Replies: 318
Views: 47,125
Posted By angelic7410
Uhm.. It says invalid attachment o:

Uhm.. It says invalid attachment o:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/01/2016, 22:49
Replies: 3,472
Views: 953,984
Posted By angelic7410
Don't forget to change your last page of the...

Don't forget to change your last page of the trainer or else we'll "love" our feedback! xD
Forum: S4 League 02/29/2016, 01:12
Replies: 3
Views: 402
Posted By angelic7410
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Should look at this then?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/28/2016, 07:35
Replies: 77
Views: 11,893
Posted By angelic7410
If you don't mind me asking, what is c0unt and...

If you don't mind me asking, what is c0unt and what does it do? I searched on ePvP, but most of the threads were in German. From what I've read, they crash you after two minutes of entering a...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/25/2016, 04:35
Replies: 22
Views: 3,581
Posted By angelic7410
This is very useful. At least to me. I tend to...

This is very useful. At least to me. I tend to afk a lot on S4 or busy playing TD that I miss some messages that were said to me. I've always wanted something like this. ; w;

Anyways, I need to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 183

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.