Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kaligule
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2011, 16:00
Replies: 2,687
Views: 379,707
Posted By Kaligule
Just a simple question, why there isn't color...

Just a simple question, why there isn't color codes? ><
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2011, 15:45
Replies: 3,995
Views: 346,717
Posted By Kaligule
Nvm, I found by myself how to do it. And it...

Nvm, I found by myself how to do it. And it worked perfectly.
Thanks for the new update!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2011, 15:11
Replies: 3,995
Views: 346,717
Posted By Kaligule
Well, the thing is that I tried to edit them and...

Well, the thing is that I tried to edit them and nothing changed >:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2011, 14:46
Replies: 3,995
Views: 346,717
Posted By Kaligule
And Daisuke, how do we download it? e_eU ...

And Daisuke, how do we download it? e_eU

Have a few questions:

I've got the autoit and so, but when i right click on the ID_Changer.au3 it doesn't show up the "edit scipt" option. Why this...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2011, 13:19
Replies: 106
Views: 8,793
Posted By Kaligule
Have a few questions: I've got the autoit...

Have a few questions:

I've got the autoit and so, but when i right click on the ID_Changer.au3 it doesn't show up the "edit scipt" option. Why this happens? What should i do to make it appear?
...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2011, 21:18
Replies: 3,995
Views: 346,717
Posted By Kaligule
A little problem: When it says to put the path to...

A little problem: When it says to put the path to the S4 League, I put it all okay but it tells me that it can't find it.
How can i do it right? :S
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2011, 00:17
Replies: 449
Views: 39,899
Posted By Kaligule
Tested on 32 bit XP, last version (0.2.7) "works"...

Tested on 32 bit XP, last version (0.2.7) "works" (It only works plasma, and only sometimes).
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2011, 18:37
Replies: 449
Views: 39,899
Posted By Kaligule
New: New version still not working on vista x32 ...

New: New version still not working on vista x32

It allows me to open it, but when i go to the inventory, i hit f11 and nothing happens. What's the problem? x.x
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2011, 16:08
Replies: 449
Views: 39,899
Posted By Kaligule
Vista x32 Not working. S4 closes before starting.

Vista x32 Not working. S4 closes before starting.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2011, 16:31
Replies: 66
Views: 5,455
Posted By Kaligule
Win xp 32-Bit, doesn't work.

Win xp 32-Bit, doesn't work.
Forum: S4 League 04/23/2011, 16:30
Replies: 13
Views: 955
Posted By Kaligule
I run it as admin (my normal session is admin)...

I run it as admin (my normal session is admin) but it doesn't allow me to open PH 1.6, I don't know why. I do not open any other programs while i open PH. It shows me up an error saying that it...
Forum: S4 League 04/23/2011, 00:30
Replies: 13
Views: 955
Posted By Kaligule
Help with x32 Bit Pc

Well, I have many problems with my pc and hacks. I want to use the Cheat Engine for changing clothes, weapons, etc. But the main problem is that I can't find a Suspender/Bypass or whatever it needs...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/22/2011, 23:34
Replies: 108
Views: 8,305
Posted By Kaligule
Doesn't work on XP 32 Bit.

Doesn't work on XP 32 Bit.
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.