Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: idohadar
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 01/16/2013, 22:40
Replies: 2
Views: 733
Posted By idohadar
w00t ?! Maybe help me :D ?

w00t ?!
Maybe help me :D ?
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 01/16/2013, 14:50
Replies: 2
Views: 733
Posted By idohadar
[Help] Get the Max HP ..

I'm trying to get the max hp based on the address ..
I got this in olly:

009D4B60 . 8B4424 04 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+4]
009D4B64 . 8981 58040000 MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+458],EAX...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 01/06/2013, 13:37
Replies: 5
Views: 1,016
Posted By idohadar
Nvm working. thanks.

Nvm working. thanks.
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 01/06/2013, 11:51
Replies: 5
Views: 1,016
Posted By idohadar
[Help] Simple Sit Packet.

I programing C++, And I amde in the past a simple program that connect to the PhConnector and make the character Sit or Stand.
I don't have the source now and I try to rember how I did it ..

BYTE...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/20/2012, 12:58
Replies: 1
Views: 684
Posted By idohadar
How I know if the player at party ?

I'm making a little bot,
Its creating the party match automatically.
But when I have already party.
Its still spam and in the game its tell me that I have already party, so I can't create.
My...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/16/2012, 17:33
Replies: 1
Views: 737
Posted By idohadar
Post [Q] About Gold Packet, Pots Packet

I created program that make the character sit and stand .
I'm just sending the packet:


BYTE Pack[7] =
{
0x01, 0x00, // Packet length
0x4F, 0x70, // Opcode
0x01, 0x00, //...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/15/2012, 19:30
Replies: 1
Views: 1,288
Posted By idohadar
https://rapidshare.com/files/3850635528/ProjectHax...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You know how to send packet after you connected with phConnector :D ?
If u do, You can realy help me :)
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/15/2012, 19:22
Replies: 2
Views: 752
Posted By idohadar
I'm sorry about the last two thread. And I...

I'm sorry about the last two thread.
And I just want you show me how to send the packet ..
thats all -.-
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/15/2012, 19:12
Replies: 2
Views: 752
Posted By idohadar
Post [Help] Conncted, and Packet send

Please Close this thread :)
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/15/2012, 16:58
Replies: 0
Views: 591
Posted By idohadar
Post [Help] Trying making my first bot

Please Close this thread
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/15/2012, 16:23
Replies: 2
Views: 582
Posted By idohadar
Post [Q]About the Packets / Address

Please Close this thread
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/12/2012, 20:16
Replies: 0
Views: 283
Posted By idohadar
Post [Question] About elitesro ..

Its closed or what ?
there is needed path ?
I have the client 1.037
And Its not works for me and my friend..

I downloaded from here...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/15/2011, 19:14
Replies: 2
Views: 589
Posted By idohadar
my other pc would not help.. his kinda dead xd

my other pc would not help.. his kinda dead xd
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/15/2011, 14:03
Replies: 2
Views: 589
Posted By idohadar
ESro Bug - Help Pls <<

i got wierd problem.. its like i see the game but i see my Hp/Mp on 0/0 and i cant move.. i tryed to download the game again and it still dont work.. btw that is the second day with the same...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/08/2011, 18:46
Replies: 1,806
Views: 247,358
Posted By idohadar
guys the holy bot, its noty are keylogger ? O.o

guys the holy bot, its noty are keylogger ?
O.o
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/02/2011, 19:19
Replies: 111
Views: 41,498
Posted By idohadar
Tnx :D Works great xD

Tnx :D Works great xD
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.