Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Huntchez
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2012, 02:16
Replies: 51
Views: 5,925
Posted By Huntchez
Tips: Run as Admin if it says "Failed to...

Tips:

Run as Admin if it says "Failed to inject".
----

Problems:

I did 1 simple part of a dungeon and it said main.exe not found.. Since I am a member at **********, I will find out the...
Forum: MapleStory 11/29/2011, 09:04
Replies: 121
Views: 25,899
Posted By Huntchez
Noobs these days asking for accounts, even lucky...

Noobs these days asking for accounts, even lucky to have someone even go through any sort of trouble to put free accounts out here for any non-lazy person to grab.

Awaiting your next update.
Forum: Grand Chase 09/05/2010, 08:57
Replies: 8
Views: 3,250
Posted By Huntchez
Nexon will be hosting Elsword.

Nexon will be hosting Elsword.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/04/2010, 20:02
Replies: 177
Views: 17,146
Posted By Huntchez
So... Is there ANY way to kill the monsters so I...

So... Is there ANY way to kill the monsters so I can get their items by using ANY of the stage clears?
Forum: Grand Chase 04/30/2010, 21:30
Replies: 55
Views: 7,876
Posted By Huntchez
Getting like 5 more quests after completing 1,...

Getting like 5 more quests after completing 1, all related so there's no having to switch between pvp and dungeons.

Frag runs and item runs for jobs and classes increased by like x5 (Season 2=...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/30/2010, 21:03
Replies: 2,691
Views: 366,829
Posted By Huntchez
I don't know why no one thanked you for this...

I don't know why no one thanked you for this information..

Thank you for sharing this valuable info!
Forum: Grand Chase 04/29/2010, 02:38
Replies: 7
Views: 651
Posted By Huntchez
So Mari is finally getting decent.

So Mari is finally getting decent.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/27/2010, 06:58
Replies: 2,691
Views: 366,829
Posted By Huntchez
On VM Ware, it says this application...

On VM Ware, it says this application configuration is incorrect or something of the sort..

How do I fix this so I can start botting (Diff Thread)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2010, 00:35
Replies: 1
Views: 1,815
Posted By Huntchez
No Pictures, No Downloads, No Virus Scan Results,...

No Pictures, No Downloads, No Virus Scan Results, No Lay Out, Please Close the Thread.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/15/2010, 13:47
Replies: 1,665
Views: 418,367
Posted By Huntchez
Small problem.. I got this to work, but sadly I...

Small problem.. I got this to work, but sadly I am unable to drag any folders into VmWare Workstation.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/14/2010, 20:51
Replies: 208
Views: 24,532
Posted By Huntchez
Make a null then.

Make a null then.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2010, 06:48
Replies: 178
Views: 30,116
Posted By Huntchez
And what would happen if we opened the macro...

And what would happen if we opened the macro AFTER the hacksheild and BEFORE the client opens?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2010, 01:58
Replies: 94
Views: 13,588
Posted By Huntchez
Cools, thread maker made another account.. ...

Cools, thread maker made another account..

Welcome to fail :D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/17/2010, 09:32
Replies: 94
Views: 13,588
Posted By Huntchez
FDSFSDFSD FSD FSDF SDF SD FSD FSD F...

FDSFSDFSD
FSD
FSDF
SDF
SD
FSD
FSD
F
SDF
SD
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/17/2010, 04:38
Replies: 94
Views: 13,588
Posted By Huntchez
Retrying this thing It'd woulda been more...

Retrying this thing

It'd woulda been more helpful had you mentioned we had to have the client open ._.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/17/2010, 02:01
Replies: 94
Views: 13,588
Posted By Huntchez
Still onfused on what error are we expected to...

Still onfused on what error are we expected to get,

Cause no matter what Method you give us, I lose my 1 die.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/17/2010, 00:54
Replies: 94
Views: 13,588
Posted By Huntchez
1 Screenie wasn't enough to satidfy me.. 0 dice...

1 Screenie wasn't enough to satidfy me.. 0 dice now.

Could this be some hoax?
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.