Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Juliet87
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/10/2010, 13:43
Replies: 79
Views: 11,073
Posted By Juliet87
jojojojojo entonces tienes razon mejor cerrar...

jojojojojo entonces tienes razon mejor cerrar porque llevo media hora entrando y saliendo del juego y no veia ninguna funcionalidad de tu programa, pero... HEY!! gracias de todos modos xD :bandit:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/25/2010, 02:05
Replies: 1
Views: 755
Posted By Juliet87
Cuidado amigo, el segundo post despues de este...

Cuidado amigo, el segundo post despues de este fijo que vendrá uno de nuestros amigos a pedirte de forma educada que lo traduzcas "google mode " a ingles o aleman... son tan majos.. que ala vez son...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/24/2010, 00:33
Replies: 13
Views: 1,782
Posted By Juliet87
Aqui ala gente se le va la fuerza por el...

Aqui ala gente se le va la fuerza por el teclado.. pero luego son ellos los que faian mas xD

aun no conocen el dicho "no juzgues a los demas o seras juzgado" que papanatas.. el guiri xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/23/2010, 00:11
Replies: 140
Views: 38,447
Posted By Juliet87
Thx, but dont work.. :'(

Thx,
but dont work.. :'(
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/18/2010, 17:06
Replies: 129
Views: 11,081
Posted By Juliet87
When I start trainner entered the game without...

When I start trainner
entered the game without the XTRAP not detect it but when I'm in a game the S4 sends me notice that the server to stopped working or something like that
Forum: S4 League 05/10/2010, 16:38
Replies: 2
Views: 1,186
Posted By Juliet87
Combi Master any program??

Hello
I need a program to access the master combi store without waiting for the others to give me experience in the combined master.

"Even so there is some program? :pimp:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/31/2009, 01:47
Replies: 29
Views: 12,504
Posted By Juliet87
Hello I have a problem with the program,...

Hello I have a problem with the program, determined that when s4 loggin and active in the
program I get a window giving me error and I lose the whole game.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.