Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Forcella123
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/25/2020, 18:22
Replies: 6
Views: 696
Posted By Forcella123
I am still waiting him, i want to believe i...

I am still waiting him, i want to believe i didn't get scammed, it would be so sad that people like that breath, i gave him half of the payment, because that's what he proposed, but now he is scared...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/24/2020, 17:39
Replies: 6
Views: 696
Posted By Forcella123
i gave the money, waiting him to send me the...

i gave the money, waiting him to send me the account informations since 1 hour ago...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/24/2020, 15:46
Replies: 6
Views: 696
Posted By Forcella123
I'll gladly pay 60€ for this account

I'll gladly pay 60€ for this account
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.